New here, Just bought my first max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobCar

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Attachments

• vmax.jpg
    vmax.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Sweet!!! I live in Troy, NY (Near Albany), I too am picking up my first Vmax this Friday or Saturday.

Welcome to both of you! Congrats on your purchases, there is a lot of great information here so browse around. If you have a question one of the guys probably have the answer already posted but if you need more clarification just ask. Lots of great people here for sure!
Let us know a how you like your new ride, how long you have been riding, and anything else you like to talk about!

Sweet decision on both of you on buying the vmax , I believe you will love the bike , just be aware there is so many things u can do to up performance and the look of the bike .And it is very addictive to want to upgrade as well (lol) Jason:eusa_dance:

good luck to both with new bikes ... take your time look around performance gains are very small and very costly ... making a change for looks is one thing ,cost dont matter ..enjoy the ride for what it is

I've been riding for about 20 years or so. I found myself lost this year when trying to pick a new bike. I currently have a Katana 600 and although it's fun to ride, having just turned 40 I didn't want to lean on the tank anymore. I wanted some comfort with power but didn't want a big bulky cruiser. Remebering my Suzuki GS1100G, this bike really had what I was after, but it seemed that style of bike has died... Oh wait... They still make the Vmax? (or at least until 07) I looked all over trying to find a new one and finally scored 250 miles from home. I know a new max is on the way but I just had to have an old school max. I just hope that I don't miss carving the corners too much.

handles a lot better then you think scraping pegs is not a problem

WELCOME !!! :party:
Robcar and Beerbellybill

Its always good to hear from new VMAX'R I like the 98 with the Cobra slashcuts reminds me of the day of my VMAX when I first bought mine
Lots of info here we have guys that ride stockers all the way upto fully modified
If you cant figure something out someone here has been through it just post away
Once again welcome look forward to hearing more from you guys
:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• Stoc VMAX.jpg
    Stoc VMAX.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 15
My bike is preped and ready for pickup. Damn I feel like taking a Taxi to Pa right now and nocking off work. I've had this phat check from my credit union for a week already. My already feeling like a cheating husband to my 01 Katana. Now I only need a place to keep her when the wife kicks me out for having 2 machines in the garage. Anyone up for a slightly used Kat, hehehehe.

Call me old school but I just don't see any good looking bikes these days. I can't tell you how pumped I was when I dicovered a new Vmax. They are getting rare though. I live in NY and found one in Boston (dealer wouldn't budge on factory list.) One in NJ (Sold by the time I got to it.) and finally one in PA still in create for 10K (SOLD).

Hey all, I too just bought my first Vmax. '06 with a corbin seat, small windshield, and t-boost. Looking forward to a great riding season. Congrats to all new Vmax owners and riders. Be safe.

Hey all, I too just bought my first Vmax. '06 with a corbin seat, small windshield, and t-boost. Looking forward to a great riding season. Congrats to all new Vmax owners and riders. Be safe.
How does corbin compair to stock seat?

depends on your ass just like everything else ...some dont like the seat some have no problem... I dont have a problem with my seat feels ok

Back