New Member!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured you guys would love my choice of words on that one. ha.

Welcome,welcome! Glad to have you! Ill be your resident sarcastic ;)

Welcome to the V-Max experience, leave your wallet at the door,your fear at the stoplight and your change of undies in the tool bag!

I wasn't thrilled mine had a backrest when I bought it. I thought " I can find a grab rail used somewhere" But it has grown on me. My wife likes having it for 2up rides. The first time I passed a co worker on his CBR600 I discovered the joy of showing people the back of a sissy bar. For now it stays.

I've said a hundred times since I joined this forum that I hate the back rest too .... but it's a great helmet holder .... good for 2 ups .... i think i'll hang on to it for a while just to see if i can get more love than hate for it.

I've been going through the picture gallery on here & OMG there's so much I wanna do to my bike. I can't wait to get going w/it.

I think I will keep mine but want to get it powdercoated black along with the grab rail. I have kept mine stock tis whole first season, but I have a list of winter mods brewing in my head.
Tail light and signals are high on the list. Oh wait I did just put on a set of EMGO lil cruiser mirrors. They look like cut down versions of the stock ones.

i want a new seat w/hot pink stitching, a new shorter windshield, new mirrors, HID headlight ... possibly going to re-paint my bike all black.

I've said a hundred times since I joined this forum that I hate the back rest too .... but it's a great helmet holder .... good for 2 ups .... i think i'll hang on to it for a while just to see if i can get more love than hate for it.

I got no room to talk on this one...I HATED having a sissy bar, so I made one with a cowling so it folded down and covered the passanger seat when not in use and the girlfriend was pleased...
Then I started reminding her I bought it for ME and my future mods didn't include a passenger let alone a sissy bar...next we ditched the sissy bar...then I put a single seater conversion on it with a suction pad seat...then I ditched the passenger pegs,and the seat.

Amazing what removing a passenger does for handling!

I got no room to talk on this one...I HATED having a sissy bar, so I made one with a cowling so it folded down and covered the passanger seat when not in use and the girlfriend was pleased...
Then I started reminding her I bought it for ME and my future mods didn't include a passenger let alone a sissy bar...next we ditched the sissy bar...then I put a single seater conversion on it with a suction pad seat...then I ditched the passenger pegs,and the seat.

Amazing what removing a passenger does for handling!

Hahaha that is priceless!! Iwill have to try that one on my wife...

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha! :clapping:

I liked reading this thread. Glad I found it.

I once met two lovely ladies on Max's. They bought them new the same day. I was speechless. I'm only a boy, I didn't know what to say.

Glad you're here Mrs Max. Welcome to the funny farm!

My bikes a girl. I've got this thing about riding boys.... not my scene.
Veronica vmax, named after Veronica Lodge. Shes a brunette with lovely curves, and she just loves being the hottest raciest lady in town.

I HATE sissy bars. How the hell are you supposed to throw your leg over them? I just don't get it.

I ran into a few ladies that ride Vmax's at this years Johnstown's Thunder in the Valley event, but always glad to have more ladies riding a Vboosted V4!!:punk::clapping::eusa_dance:

Guys Guys Guys .... you better be nice to your ladies. You might ditch the passenger seat on the wrong girl & get your bike kicked over. lmao.

I added a picture of myself to my albums so y'all would know who you're talking to. Someone assumed I must be "butchy" since I ride a Max on here yesterday. I think not. *eye roll*

Guys Guys Guys .... you better be nice to your ladies. You might ditch the passenger seat on the wrong girl & get your bike kicked over. lmao.

I added a picture of myself to my albums so y'all would know who you're talking to. Someone assumed I must be "butchy" since I ride a Max on here yesterday. I think not. *eye roll*

Iam more afraid of where that sissy bar would end up!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

avery_tex_wolf.jpg

Ninjaneer ....

Awesome way to say something without saying something. :biglaugh:

Back