new one over the pond

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe bar

Reaction score
hi guys joe bar also known as steve i sell a few parts for maxes,frame infills ,carb covers ,rad covers,air intake covers,knee plates. i will be posting pics when i figure out how to do it along with prices and very reasonable postage i dont belive in selling somthing cheap and making up the difference with inflated postage .ive won a couple of trophies will post pics of bikes latter hope you will leave me your thoughts all welcome good and not so good no offence will be taken if we were all the same there wouldnt be chat sites to show off on thanks for reading hope to hear from you soon steve:punk::punk:

Guess you found the forum Steve, I posted your frame Infills that I bought on the Vmax Parts for sale thread. Didnt know you made knee plates. Post a pic of them when you can. Thanks, Ed

how would you lot like knee plates with stars n stripes on ? just drawing them to see if it will work will keep you up to date custom max drawing your flame ones and flame frame infills cheers guys

am not a fan of the stars. DUDE, if you could do some up that match the slotted infills or even better the flame/mesh scheme that would be wicked.

Latest posts

Back