New owner with a couple of questions.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turbo Ghost

Reaction score
I just bought a 2015 with 5,600 miles. I've had 3 first gens from stock to stage 7. This is such a better bike all around! My first question is what is the maximum height and width handlebar I can put on it without having to do any major cable/hose surgery? I put motocross bars on my old ones and it transforms the handling with the extra leverage! Second question is what the heck is the purpose of the big-ass key holder thingy!? 177020342_474659483865285_1069893983646746376_n.jpg

Nice ride and welcome to the Gen2 side...the big key holder, to make it look like you have a 'roll of quarters' in your pocket. ;)

I'm guessing it's mainly to have something different as it's definitely not for convenience.

Nice ride and welcome to the Gen2 side...the big key holder, to make it look like you have a 'roll of quarters' in your pocket. ;)

I'm guessing it's mainly to have something different as it's definitely not for convenience.
Thanks! I guess it'll be an improvement over the roll of dimes I'm usually packing!

Hi, nice looking bike! I’m on my 2nd 1st Gen. hope I don’t go through 3 to get to a Gen 2 I’m really looking forward to getting a Gen 2 one day. Yours looks mint! Congratulations and good luck.

Hi, nice looking bike! I’m on my 2nd 1st Gen. hope I don’t go through 3 to get to a Gen 2 I’m really looking forward to getting a Gen 2 one day. Yours looks mint! Congratulations and good luck.
I had 3 first gens. I found they were like that crazy ex-girlfriend that talks you into getting back together with the amazing sex and you wonder why you ever broke-up. Then after about a week you're like "Oooooh yeah! That's why!". The gen 2 is just such a better bike all around. It doesn't have that big hinge in the middle in curves like the originals and obviously the power is a bit better. The seat on the gen 1s has been banned by the Geneva Convention as a torture device whereas the gen 2 seat is not bad at all! They both have the same damn problem though. No range. I'll be addressing that soon along with cruise control hopefully. Get a gen 2! You won't regret it!

Back