New Rectifirer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rollin thunder

Reaction score
I Got my new rectifier off of E bay today .I am running a zx10 from a kawasaki ninja.I am getting 13.2 at 1000r.p.ms and 12.9 with the fan on.The Rectifier coupled with the new C.O.Ps set up = quick starts and good volts to the battery.The last test is to run it for a while to make sure the volts stay there and the Stator is ok.:clapping:

Cool, this is good to hear. Thank You.

I put a new stator in Strafer yesterday. Checked the installation over and over to be sure God couldn't have done anything better. I'm gonna finish up the wiring and testing to my second R&R today. Wish me Good Luck. If I still have troubles, I'll get back to you for more details on your set up.

@ rollin Thunder,
glad to hear you're getting it all worked out !!

@ SpecOps,
Good luck with Strafer, I really, really like that Bike !!!!

Eventhough you changed the RR thats still a bit low compared to mine and im using the same RR. Did you check your wires and connectors about the RR?

Took her to work today I am getting about 13.2 at1000 r.p.m. and 14.3 at 2500 rpm.The battery rests at 12.8to 13 and cranks like a Mac truck .Its amazing how much better she spins when you up the volts from 12.5 to13 volts.Btw my battery is a year old.The C.O.P.s help alot too with the starting of the bike also .It fires up the first time now.

Eventhough you changed the RR thats still a bit low compared to mine and im using the same RR. Did you check your wires and connectors about the RR?

Crimped and shrink wrapped the wires and used 12 gage on the neg and pos connections and 14gage on the stator wires.She has never started better.I counted 3 maxes out of about 25 bikes at work today and I think mine is the best out of the 3 but arent we all partial of our babies.:clapping:

Back