New risers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jdk203

Reaction score
So my bike had some pretty crappy hacked up risers when I got it so I went ahead and started putting together a new setup. I currently just have risers no mount for the speed but I plan to have a matching mount for it in the next week. Just wanted to put up a few pictures and see what people thought. I will post some better quality pictures once its complete.

Attachments

• risers before.jpg
    risers before.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 58
  • seat view before.jpg
    seat view before.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 61
  • risers after.jpg
    risers after.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 62
much nicer indeed. where is your speedo?

yea it looks like ur missing the front crown assembly there huh?

I have the new mount for the speedo....not 100% sure its gonna fit. Ill probably have a crack at it late tonight.

Got a few minutes to do a real quick bolt up of the speedo. Its not finished but I had to see if it was gonna work. It isn't perfect but maybe a little modification and I can get it working better. Heres what itll look like.

Attachments

• Gauge.jpg
    Gauge.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 34
  • gauge2.jpg
    gauge2.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 33
  • gauge3.jpg
    gauge3.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 34
I was wondering how you were going to make a bracket and that version looks pretty good.How much do the risers change the position of the handlebars?And how high are they and do you miss the faux tank by much? Thanks Kevman:clapping:

I was wondering how you were going to make a bracket and that version looks pretty good.How much do the risers change the position of the handlebars?And how high are they and do you miss the faux tank by much? Thanks Kevman:clapping:

They are a 1/2 inch rise over stock. With drag bars and the stock ones I could just barely clear the faux tank by maybe 1/32" with the bars adjusted perfectly. I dont have the faux tank as its out for paint at the moment. But Im hoping Ill have a little better clearance now...I can update you when I know for sure.

Latest posts

Back