New V-max : Secret Test Photo"s

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gleno

Reaction score
The latest spec for the much anticipated NEW V-max appears to be getting out of hand.

A Yamaha source who wishes to remain anonymous told us, "People just kept asking us for more than 200 horsepower, so we thought, Why not give them what they want?"

These exclusive pictures were taken at a secret test facility somewhere in rural Australia.

Almost thirty feet (9 meters) long, ten feet (3 meters) high and weighing as much as a school bus, the name emblazoned along the side of this menacing two-wheeled beast says it all - it's the "Monster Motorbike from Hell". Designed and built in Perth, Australia, by stunt driver Ray Baumann where it's been wowing fans with its car and caravan crushing capabilities, the Monster Motorbike is powered by a Detroit Diesel truck engine and six-speed Allison automatic and uses a two-speed Eaton differential from a road train to drive a huge chain on each side of the one-meter wide rear wheel, itself taken from a Caterpillar 80 tonne front end loader.

I can't wait to lane split with this sucker. :rocket bike:

P.S. That's a FORD getting its just deserts.

Attachments

• v-max_testing.jpg
    v-max_testing.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 118
  • vmax_testing2.jpg
    vmax_testing2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
im glad it has a bigger swingarm now so can fit bigger tires...those stock ones are still too small eh?

I love it! :punk: I dare the cagers to turn left in front of me now! HAHAHA!

Yeah, and you can fit it with a bulldozer blade to make your own off-road road! (that'ill save you the trouble of cornering) :rofl_200:

Last edited:
Back