New VMF Vendor!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Welcome to Bon-86 and his company TheDigiSync.com. He produces a digital throttle body and carburetor synchronizer. Visit his website as there is a lot of information on it and synchronizing there. DigiSync's sub forum is located here.:punk: Their banner will be up shortly.
Welcome to VmaxForum.net. :cheers:

Attachments

• dsc00205%20straightened-u617.jpg
    dsc00205%20straightened-u617.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 61
The guys on the Valkyrie forum swear by Bon........much harder to sync a 6 cyl, until Bon came up with this solution for them. If my Rune weren't fuel injected, I'd prolly be all over one of these in the 6 cyl version.

Great to be a vendor here! A few snaps of my rides.

My 1986 Carbon wrapped Stocker. On loan to my son-in-law after his bike was stolen.

1965 Honda 305 Dream. First electric start bike.

1999 Valkykrie Interstate

Supercharged '00 Valkyrie. Only one carburetor . I have a video of this one doing some test runs for a friend. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1lsQUh0dA

It's good to see you again Bon. You may remember Shala, my wife, and I...we ride the blue & red Runes you see from time to time at various Valk functions. I'd forgotten you had told me one time that you, too, owned a Vmax.

It's good to see you again Bon. You may remember Shala, my wife, and I...we ride the blue & red Runes you see from time to time at various Valk functions. I'd forgotten you had told me one time that you, too, owned a Vmax.
I do remember meeting you. Was it in Arkansas or in Missouri for a Fall color ride?

I do remember meeting you. Was it in Arkansas or in Missouri for a Fall color ride?

Yes, Shala & I both went to Hannibal, MO for last years' MO fall color ride. WE also both attended Inzane at Eureka Springs, AR. Then, also, I've been solo to several other MO fall color rides in years past in Cuba, MO and up near Warsaw etc...

I guess I never made the connection to your Valk sign-on, until now.

Back