New VMOA Website

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As a non-member you saw about 10% of the site. Forum software tends to look alike as there are only so many ways to have a forum appear. I am a member of about a dozen forums and 6 or 7 of them run the Vbulletin software used here, hence they look identical. The others look very similar to this with some minor differences.

As for information, well the VMOA is more than just a forum. If all you want is a forum then VMF is great, but there is more to the VMOA than that. I am very good friends with Buster, the owner of this site, and we do work together in the background to the benefit of both sites, but we ensure that each group maintains their autonomy as well. Cooperation is always good for everyone, hence that is why the VMOA has a section here too and the VMOA does reference threads here to direct our members as well. It works and we saw no need to change it. By mutually supporting eachother we have all benefited.

Just to clarify even more of what Thevmaxrider stated, VMF is vbulletin forum software whereas VMOA is XOOPs website software with a loaded forum module. That is just a small part of the entire site that is unseen and what the VMOA has to offer. We have plenty more forum categories that are not shared out to the anonymous visitor.

I don't get it... this is the exact same layout as the old VMOA site, except for the color scheme. It is a homepage on top of a XOOPS forum. The only difference I see is that they have ripped off the exact forum structure that is here! What's next, copy and paste all the content from here?

Sorry guys, but I have to agree with Mad Max on this.

I have not seen the old vmoa, but it appears to be the same forum on a different site. It takes away from the legitimacy of both websites.

If all the information is here, than vmoa is obsolete. If all the information is not here, than why not work together to create 1 website/forum for us to get our vmax information from?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

Blaine

As a VMOA Member, all I have to say is Thanks for all the work done on the new VMOA Site.
It looks great and is a Huge improvement over the old site.
It's nice to have a Private site to exchange personal info, etc with fellow members.
And a special thanks to Michael Moore for his help getting me registered and his advice on my Clutch problem.

Has anyone else not been able to get onto the new site this weekend or is it just me? couldnt get on yesterday or thismorning:bang head::bang head::bang head:

Has anyone else not been able to get onto the new site this weekend or is it just me? couldnt get on yesterday or thismorning:bang head::bang head::bang head:

:punk: It's slow to load but does come up. Spurs

I am working to resole these issues... They are known and I am fully aware of the problems... please be patient... there is a lot of code... I am reading through megs and megs of it... trying to find the missing or errant code....

Thank you....

Steve Jasse

Everyone please bare with us as we work out these code bugs that have arisen. Hopefully it will back fully functional soon. Remember being a new site there are bugs in which it takes time to find the corrective measures to rectify the matter. This site has 1000's of lines of code that have to be gone through to find the culprits. We will let you know when things are back to normal.......

Thanks for your patience,

Everyone please bare with us as we work out these code bugs that have arisen. Hopefully it will back fully functional soon. Remember being a new site there are bugs in which it takes time to find the corrective measures to rectify the matter. This site has 1000's of lines of code that have to be gone through to find the culprits. We will let you know when things are back to normal.......

Thanks for your patience,

Someone is going to have square eyeballs!

Blaine

not for me,still doesnt work,cant even get to the home page!

I have been on the new website trying to familarize myself with it. Not the best day since I have had problems with the internet in general and have become frustrated. I am suspending judgement to give it a fair shake. Although I have found a glaring problem which I won't mention because if I do I'll be indicted for flaming. ( How is that for coming in the back door?)
Forestdaledave

I have been on the new website trying to familarize myself with it. Not the best day since I have had problems with the internet in general and have become frustrated. I am suspending judgement to give it a fair shake. Although I have found a glaring problem which I won't mention because if I do I'll be indicted for flaming. ( How is that for coming in the back door?)
Forestdaledave

Why not share your insights here so that others can be informed?

Blaine

Back