New VMOA Website

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim, I was on the not so new, new website today. I just had to post something. I felt bad. It is like a cyber ghosttown over there. It has caught on like a pair of wet undershorts. What about some promos, something to market it. Even the Directors aren't posting there. I posted on here though, some pictures of American Heat in Palm Desert, CA. Just a blurb. Do you wonder why I didn't write an article for the Vboost complete with pictures?
BTW, I never did get that issue of the Vboost that you said you would send me. It is OK that you forgot about me. I didn't miss it anyhow. I mean I have been real busy working on my tan. I don't miss the weather in New England and you can take that to the Bank. Winter here in Baja is nicer than summer in MA. Also I'm finding people here with Vmaxes. Not many as most use off-road bikes. What would you think about a Vmax with Kobbies? lol
Dave #3505

Haha....wonder what the HP/Weight ratio of that beast is!! :biglaugh:

Good question! That gas tank looks like it holds quite a bit of gas. I would think it would be pretty top heavy. Hate to try and pull it out of the mud if it was stuck!

You would need a 5' extended swing arm to keep that beast from rolling back on ya!...................................Tom.

Dave and Jim,
Jim asked me to send you (DAVE) and another member the last edition of the V-Boost - Ask for a address that was a US address and never received. But not all is lost I am sure Jim can have the copy sent through the VMOA Store.
Paul

Jim, I was on the not so new, new website today. I just had to post something. I felt bad. It is like a cyber ghosttown over there. It has caught on like a pair of wet undershorts. What about some promos, something to market it. Even the Directors aren't posting there.
Dave #3505

Give it some time...the VMOA website was a stale item for several years which allowed better-constructed forums like this to take over. If the VMOA has something new/better to offer in a website then the people will eventually frequent it.

Blaine

so there are over 100 posts in this thread and i apologize for my laziness in not wanting to go through them all in order to find out if my question had already been asked and answered.

i just tried to visit the site and was able to log in. however i can't access the "photos", "forum", "user profile", "PM", "club info", "events", "contact us", and "renew your membership" areas. just "home". i'm always prompted with "sorry you don't have permission to access this area" pop up.

what's up?

so there are over 100 posts in this thread and i apologize for my laziness in not wanting to go through them all in order to find out if my question had already been asked and answered.

i just tried to visit the site and was able to log in. however i can't access the "photos", "forum", "user profile", "PM", "club info", "events", "contact us", and "renew your membership" areas. just "home". i'm always prompted with "sorry you don't have permission to access this area" pop up.

what's up?

Contact Vmax2extreme, Mike Moore, and he will fix your issues.

I received your email from here yesterday at 2:34pm and it was addressed thereafter. I emailed you directly from the [email protected] account and from this forum replying to your email to me. Your permissions were fixed and you should have the proper access associated to your account. Please try logging into the www.vmoa.net website again and let us know if you have any further questions.

Mike

what's up?

Latest posts

Back