New Zealand shipping....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
Hey guys...

those who have shipped and those maybe who live in NZ, you mind answering a quick question?

Selling my stock mufflers from an '03 online and someone asked for a shipping quote to NZ from Boston, MA, US. I went to UPS store and they said the cheaper options include UPS with 100$ insurance and tracking is going to be around $495 and USPS with no insurance or tracking is around $395.

THe exhaust will have to go into like a 30" x 28" x 8" box and weighs +/- 25 lbs.

should i go check elsewhere or does that seem about on par?

the postal service is normally the cheapest for out of country shipments. It may be possible to get it less through a freight company. PM me and I can get you my shipper info and they may be able to help arrange everything. Still, before you even get that far you might even see if the buyer is prepared for the high costs involved.

Sean

the postal service is normally the cheapest for out of country shipments. It may be possible to get it less through a freight company. PM me and I can get you my shipper info and they may be able to help arrange everything. Still, before you even get that far you might even see if the buyer is prepared for the high costs involved.

Sean

i emailed the guy in NZ and i'll see what he says, but thanks for the offer sean. I will see what he says about the original quote and i'll PM you if necessary....

hahah i also just thought that if he's ok with the $500+ shipping i'm going to instantly loose like $15 - $20 on paypal charges.. i'll have to acct for that since that would be like 10-15% of the selling price!

Latest posts

Back