" nhra " this weekend !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tim, thats waycool:punk:,Im not going to busy trying to get a few seats ready for thunder:biglaugh:,but Ive got a friend in his late sixties going. it must be great living that close to the track:clapping:,is that were you developed your stunting skills?:rofl_200: have a great time and dont forget the pics.:eusa_dance:

Tim, thats way cool:punk:,I'm not going to busy trying to get a few seats ready for thunder:biglaugh:,but Ive got a friend in his late sixties going. it must be great living that close to the track:clapping:,is that were you developed your stunting skills?:rofl_200: have a great time and don't forget the pics.:eusa_dance:
IT IS GREAT BEING SO CLOSE , AS FAR AS MY MAD SKILLS ( LUCK ) :rofl_200: IT IS WHERE IT ALL STARTED ( AS FAR AS THINGS WITH FAST ENGINES ) ! ... I'VE BEEN GOING THERE SINCE I WAS 14 YEARS OLD . .. DRAG RACED A COUPLE OF BIKES & CARS . ... THEY EVEN HAVE A KILLER MOTOCROSS TRACK THAT I RACE A CR250 & A QUAD ON OVER THE YEARS ! ... SO I DO THINK IT HELPED ME NOT WRECK + ALL THE DUMB SHIT I'VE DONE ON THE STREET ( WAY TO MUCH TO LIST ) ! .. :confused2: ..:rofl_200: ... PS . NO PICS. I HATE CARRYING STUFF AROUND ALL DAY , WATCH IT ON TV , I'LL BE THE GUY WITH THE COWBOY HAT ON THAT ASHLEY FORCE IS HANGING ALL OVER ! ... :rofl_200::biglaugh::rofl_200:

Love to be going with you Timmy, gonna have to settle for tv instead but I'll be lookin' for ya!

Just so I got it straight, you'll be the guy at the edge of the crowd jumping up & down yelling "Ashley.....ASHLEY.....over here Ashley......!!!" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I'M LEAVING , PLEASE , PLEASE , PLEASE , DON'T MISS ME GUY'S ! .. BACK IN A COUPLE DAY'S ! ... :biglaugh:

Bad news!! Just got a call from COPRUNNER, first qualifying run for achohol cars and a guy's chute didn't open....he went off the end of the track, under the catch fence and into the woods. He didn't survive.

Actually, he got that last year or the year before when he brought his little boy along. Ashley said "Oh, he's soooo cute!"

The part Timmy left out was right after she said that she undoubtedly said, "I'm sure he takes after his mother!!" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

bad news!! Just got a call from cop runner, first qualifying run for alcohol cars and a guy's chute didn't open....he went off the end of the track, under the catch fence and into the woods. He didn't survive.
I just got home for the night , leaving early to go back . ... Sad , sad , sad , day , first round of alcohol funny cars , Neal Parker's parachutes did not deploy , he was going 249 mph and he went into the sand and into the net , the net went up in the air & the car continued on into the trees . ... I knew that it looked like he could not survive that , one of the guys with me , his brother is best friends with a retired n.j. State policeman , who was there with us also and the n.j. State police are always there at this event , so they were there at the crash site within 30 seconds & the retired cop with us called them about 10 minutes later and they told him that the guy was dead . ... Not a great way to start off the day . .. So 4.5 hours later , with nothing going on , they finally announced that he had died and that they would be going back to racing shortly ! ... Please say a prayer for this racers family & friends ! ... Thank you guy's ! ... http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-...-second-death-since-champ-Scott-Kalitta-Video ...... and ...... http://www.go2geiger.com/index.php?...t-night-after-tragic-afternoon&catid=2:astory

I just got home for the night , leaving early to go back . ... Sad , sad , sad , day , first round of alcohol funny cars , Neal Parker's parachutes did not deploy , he was going 249 mph and he went into the sand and into the net , the net went up in the air & the car continued on into the trees . ... I knew that it looked like he could not survive that , one of the guys with me , his brother is best friends with a retired n.j. State policeman , who was there with us also and the n.j. State police are always there at this event , so they were there at the crash site within 30 seconds & the retired cop with us called them about 10 minutes later and they told him that the guy was dead . ... Not a great way to start off the day . .. So 4.5 hours later , with nothing going on , they finally announced that he had died and that they would be going back to racing shortly ! ... Please say a prayer for this racers family & friends ! ... Thank you guy's ! ... http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-35831-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d11-Neal-Parker-NHRA-death-second-death-since-champ-Scott-Kalitta-Video ...... and ...... http://www.go2geiger.com/index.php?...t-night-after-tragic-afternoon&catid=2:astory
A drink for the brothers who are no longer with us.:cheers::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Tragic way to start the weekend. One of my good RIDING buddies Dad pasted in a Jetcar crash a few yrs back. You guys may know about than I do, it was on the east coast some where.

:punk::punk::punk::punk::punk: to keep on truckin.

I Just got home , it was a great day , only had a couple of hours sleep last night , so I'm beat ! ... shower & couch ! ... it was a blast ! ... :punk:

I actually saw updated footage of the crash today , the car went right threw the first catch net ! ... Theres a big hole in it !

Latest posts

Back