No, it's not Florida

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
It's just where my '85 spends the winters....
So depressing I had to share it!

Attachments

• Resize of IMG_1738.JPG
    Resize of IMG_1738.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 68
Man thats depressing. Thanks for ruining my day. Just kidding. I live in FLA and it is primo riding weather right now. You can wear your leathers and not burn up, style that full face helmet without wilting, and run with the faceshield up cause there are few bugs. Plenty of room for you all to move on down too. We have Biketoberfest, Daytona, Wild Bros. and Boxxenstopp and Fantasy Fest if your into that kind of thing. Just had a nice dinner of Redfish a few nights ago. Not rubbing it in, just the facts.

Yep, depressing, mine is right ext to my Mustang that I can't drive either.

yea... living in utica all my life now outside of boston.....

ughhh we only get 8 months of riding a year its awful and only 5/6 good ones at that...
:real mad:
i wish it was 80 and sunny every day.. except for xmas it can snow on xmas....

hah

It's just where my '85 spends the winters....
So depressing I had to share it!

Maybe you could make this area a little more 'comfortable' with some blinds for the windows and a couple bike covers for your toys? At least the bikes would be more comfortable with the additions?

Maybe you could make this area a little more 'comfortable' with some blinds for the windows and a couple bike covers for your toys? At least the bikes would be more comfortable with the additions?

Well, at least the v max got the "window seat." :biglaugh:

The bikes are in a storage space below an addition built on our house. It's actually a walk-in basement, and just above the windows is a large deck.
No sun gets in to fade paint, and I never cover my bikes, just in case any moisture gets trapped. That room is bone dry. First rifing day, all the bikes get a thorough cleaning.

And we only get 15 feet of snow here! Too bad it all comes at once!:bang head:

I feel for you guy's I had to put on my cold glovers on my ride today :biglaugh:. started out at 80 deg and sunny. but when I hit the hills it got a little chilli. But I always have my cold westher gear with me this time of year.

Maybe if I parked Ol Fortune cookie beside your blue one over the winter they could make silver metalic mini scoots :rofl_200: Here is mine.

Attachments

• Scooter.jpg
    Scooter.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 18
That's Kathy's Burgman 400 (2004). You can honestly call it a nice scoot!
My '02 Roadstar is behind me, out of the picture, and the quads are wintering in the garage...

That's Kathy's Burgman 400 (2004). You can honestly call it a nice scoot!
My '02 Roadstar is behind me, out of the picture, and the quads are wintering in the garage...

Yes Suzuki does make a damn nice scoot.. But very $$$$$ have to drive a lot of miles for it to pay for itself.

Make baby blue wasabi fortune cookies than :rofl_200:

So far, she's doing a good job of racking up the miles......
The scooters been up to Americade a couple times, and a few 3-4 day tours.
Next June, she's gonna ride it to Gettysburg for a couple days, then shoot over to Thunder.

I dont venture my Fortune Cookie that far due to the fear of someone seeing me on it that I know, or it breaking down and having to call a friend to come get me.
I put on a little over 2600 miles on Ol fortune cookie this summer when gas was hitting 4.00 a gallon, total savings lil over 400.00. So far it has 33% paid for itself:eusa_dance:

Back