Nomination for "Mom of the Year'

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the end of that article:
Susan Smith is serving a life sentence for killing 3-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alex by strapping them into their car seats and driving the car into a pond.
Smith first claimed she had been carjacked by an African-American man — an accusation that stoked racial tensions in the South — before the truth came out.

My wife's name is.... Susan Smith. She had a bit of an issue with it at first. Thankfully she's not mentally unstable and I love my son, so there's no reason to kill him off. lol

Chris

Man, that's just terrible! There's just no telling when somebody is going to break down to do something like this. No excuses to not seek help in this day and age.
I hope the young boy gets help and pointed in the right direction in life!

At the end of that article:

My wife's name is.... Susan Smith. She had a bit of an issue with it at first. Thankfully she's not mentally unstable and I love my son, so there's no reason to kill him off. lol

Chris

Sure glad to hear that!! :punk:

holy...... never can predict what someone is thinking or gonna do eh........

What a cutie!! I can't imagine what is going thru the minds of people like Susan Smith (the other one:biglaugh:), Andrea Yates and the like....just can't get there at all.

He sure looks like a happy little dude Chris....!

That's why we are the most dangerous species on the face of this planet...we have the abillity to reason , for good or bad purposes...:confused2:

Oh yeah , AND opposible thumbs...:punk:

Back