not good the cops

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman98

Reaction score
:eusa_dance:I left my house on the max.GET to the road i was turning on.:damn angry:Two punk kids pissing around in the road when they get out of the road.I grab a hand full of the go stick.The tire is smoking im sideways grab 2nd then third then guess who the f^#%ing cops.HE turns around im screwd get to the stop sing Turn right twist the go stick till about 100 then let up look back still coming no lights:confused2:. I pull into gas staition flip the seat cover up take gas cap off.He pulls in comes up and says you no how fast you where going:ummm:.I said mabe 50 he said how about 105:rofl_200: he said slow it down have a good day:clapping:.My mouth dropped . That never happens to me thought you guys would like to here this story I still can`t beleave it.:biglaugh::biglaugh::punk:

lucky man lucky, he must have had a good day with the wife last night to not slap the metal bracelets on you.

he must have been well fed and in a good mood,

Attachments

• donutland.jpg
    donutland.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 38
lUCKY AZZ! Did you get the new tire yet? Next Sunday is the ride to Traverse city I hope you are going, I will call you this week.

Nice Wildman! Got a few of those stories myself from the years of street racing the Dodge here in GR, everyone needs a break now and then......................

You would have NEVER gotten away scott free around these parts. The local LEO would have been pleased to extend you nights stay in the graybar motel.

The police around here really have nothing better to do than write tickets (very low crime area). They will write you a ticket ABOVE your actual speed just to kick up up into the next points bracket, then when you go to court to challenge it, they will immediately give you the next bracket down.....of course with the same fine.

Shit , In New Jersey , You Would Have Gotten 9 - 12 Years , Out In 3 For Good Behavior !.. And Your Bike Impounded !

Got to love our Michigan po po! A lot of them ride, schitt, one department has a motorcycle club called the "lawmen" they know how it is when you get a little throttle happy. Wildman is in the country a little, I'm sure that helped.

Just this past weekend I hung out with the Mt. Pleasant State Police Post Commander and a Sheriff from the Traverse City area. I also have ridden with a Sault Ste Marie city cop, Tribal cop and another Sheriff from my local area. I have since met the sheriff that gave me a ticket for 30 over last fall and we were joking around a little bit about it but I think he still would have given me a ticket as he's only been on the force for less than 2 years. I guess it could have been worse as he could have written me for nearly 50 mph over, taken me to jail and impounded my bike but didn't.
I found that most cops that pull me over if I act respectfull they will normally give you a break.

just this past weekend i hung out with the mt. Pleasant state police post commander and a sheriff from the traverse city area. I also have ridden with a sault ste marie city cop, tribal cop and another sheriff from my local area. I have since met the sheriff that gave me a ticket for 30 over last fall and we were joking around a little bit about it but i think he still would have given me a ticket as he's only been on the force for less than 2 years. I guess it could have been worse as he could have written me for nearly 50 mph over, taken me to jail and impounded my bike but didn't.
i found that most cops that pull me over if i act respectful they will normally give you a break.
Thats why i run , so I'm in total control of the break that i get , because i have had the totally opposite encounters , i would rather the cops that i meet look at me and say , " man , you look just like that guy I've chased 10 times this year and has gotten away " ... Then i would " respectfully " answer him back & say , not me officer , i wound never do that ! ! .. you see , that would make me the same as them , " talking out of both sides of our mouths ", the big difference is that they get paid a lot of money to do it ! ... My point is if i was going 120 mph and got pulled over , i would be giving the lecture of i could kill somebody , cause an accident , run over somebody's little kid , GET A TICKET & MAYBE MY BIKE IMPOUNDED & so on ! ... But if i was an off duty cop on my bike doing the same exact thing & got pulled over & flashed my badge , he would be checking out my max & we would be bullshitting & laughing on the side of the road for 10 minutes and all would be forgotten like it never happened , why ? he can cause an accident or kill somebody's kid , so guess what , my respect for the cops just ran down my leg ! ... I'm not saying there aren't some cool ones , but why are they all above the same laws ?????????????????????????????????????:confused2:

Thats why i run , so I'm in total control of the break that i get , because i have had the totally opposite encounters , i would rather the cops that i meet look at me and say , " man , you look just like that guy I've chased 10 times this year and has gotten away " ... Then i would " respectfully " answer him back & say , not me officer , i wound never do that , you see , that would make me the same as them , " talking out of both sides of our mouths ", the big difference is that they get paid a lot of money to do it ! ... My point is if i was going 120 mph and got pulled over , i would be giving the lecture of i could kill somebody , cause an accident , run over somebody's little kid , GET A TICKET & MAYBE MY BIKE IMPOUNDED & so on ! ... But if i was an off duty cop on my bike doing the same exact thing & got pulled over & flashed my badge , he would be checking out my max & we would be bullshitting & laughing on the side of the road for 10 minutes and all would be forgotten like it never happened , why ? he can cause an accident or kill somebody's kid , so guess what , my respect for the cops just ran down my leg ! ... I'm not saying there aren't some cool ones , but why are they all above the same laws ?????????????????????????????????????:confused2::confused2::confused2:

hit the nail on the head buddy........ i hear ya

I had an acquaintance who was a dispatcher for one of the local police forces. While he did not carry a gun, he had a badge, uniform, and ID. For him, any road was his personal raceway. He frequently bragged of being pulled over going 100+ on the GSP or Turnpike and the cops simply letting him go. I have been with him when he ran red lights, made illegal turns and such. Never a ticket...not one....ever.

Me on the other hand, I can get a ticket for 4 over and not get a break.

While I respect the job that police do from a crime enforcement standpoint, they need to be held to the same standards as everyone else with respect to traffic violations. You either give all of us the same breaks you get, or you get none of the breaks we get. The double standard is BS.

i had an acquaintance who was a dispatcher for one of the local police forces. While he did not carry a gun, he had a badge, uniform, and id. For him, any road was his personal raceway. He frequently bragged of being pulled over going 100+ on the gsp or turnpike and the cops simply letting him go. I have been with him when he ran red lights, made illegal turns and such. Never a ticket...not one....ever.

me on the other hand, i can get a ticket for 4 over and not get a break.

while i respect the job that police do from a crime enforcement standpoint, they need to be held to the same standards as everyone else with respect to traffic violations. You either give all of us the same breaks you get, or you get none of the breaks we get. The double standard is BS.
" Exactly " !

Back