Numbing fingers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have the washers in - I may take them out and try it again now that I have the sand in there. There is no cotter pin, just look under and you'll see the bolts sticking through with the nuts on them.
I need to get the gel grips, I will have to check into it. I've seen those throttle locks - this may also be an option soon.

Thanks for the replies.

I had drag bars on my bike that had bar snakes in them. I didnt care for the drag bars. The bar snake worked good to stop vibs. But I had to change to bars out to triumph bars and love them.

clintard
I just got my max, first bike I have ever owned, and ran out of gas the other day because of the same thing... I referred to MOM, and now I am on the right path, but still seems a little odd...

Went to Crappy Tire and bought some black foam grips from the bicycle section for like $5 and slipped them on over top. I like them, as it has cut the vibration I had down about 75% more. Not totally vibe free, but very close.... probably would not even be felt by someone who doesn't have this problem. :clapping:

Back