• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale NX Nitrous, Delkevic Exhaust, Power Commander V

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExactChange

Reaction score
Hi guys ! Selling some parts from my 2009 … the nitrous kit has never been installed, the exhaust and PC-V are about 6 months old and have about 200-300 miles on them. It was winter here!

4 cylinder 1lb bottle NX dry nitrous kit with MTR push button switch and kill switch - $450 + shipping

PCV-5 $250 plus shipping

Delkevic 13 inch tri oval exhaust (deletes cat) $250 plus shipping IMG_2248.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2237.jpeg
    IMG_2237.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1864.jpeg
    IMG_1864.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1863.jpeg
    IMG_1863.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Hi guys ! Selling some parts from my 2009 … the nitrous kit has never been installed, the exhaust and PC-V are about 6 months old and have about 200-300 miles on them. It was winter here!

4 cylinder 1lb bottle NX dry nitrous kit with MTR push button switch and kill switch - $450 + shipping

PCV-5 $250 plus shipping

Delkevic 13 inch tri oval exhaust (deletes cat) $250 plus shipping View attachment 88661
Really interested in exhaust! Sending you a message.

Just wanted to say thanks and give a review to seller! This exhaust was my first purchase on this forum and the experience was great, good price and exhaust was in like new condition and came with all hardware. Seller was very prompt, accurate, and knowledgeable. Thanks to all for making this such a great resource for us VMAX owners!
Don't worry, a few of us younger guys still love this iconic bike. My dad has had (2) 1200's and now a 1700. I am very excited as I just purchased a 97 for myself. Coming from dirtbikes, ADV, and sportbikes this is a nice refreshing change :)

Just wanted to say thanks and give a review to seller! This exhaust was my first purchase on this forum and the experience was great, good price and exhaust was in like new condition and came with all hardware. Seller was very prompt, accurate, and knowledgeable. Thanks to all for making this such a great resource for us VMAX owners!
Don't worry, a few of us younger guys still love this iconic bike. My dad has had (2) 1200's and now a 1700. I am very excited as I just purchased a 97 for myself. Coming from dirtbikes, ADV, and sportbikes this is a nice refreshing change :)
Thanks bro!!! Hope he likes it!!!! The VMax is def iconic. My dad got his first one I think in 86 or 87 so I was either 1 or 2 at the time… I think I got my first one when I was right around 30…. Bought my gen 2 the first time in 2021 then bought it back the end of last year. I’ll be 38 next week. Not sure if count as young still or not hahah

Back