O2 bungs...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
Hey all I recently got some O2 bungs and plugs here:

http://www.maperformance.com/stainless-steel-weld-on-o2-sensor-bung-and-plug-set.html

i got a good deal (way better than list price) and figured i'd ask for a big purchase how much of a discount we could get.

if i can get 25 or so they'd be 4.50 apiece plus free shipping to me and i'll ship them out for 4.50 plus the individual shipping charge.

if i can get 50+ it will be $4 apiece with same shipping deal.

The plug doesn't look exactly as the pic, its missing the top hex part and where the 'built in washer' is on that pic is actually the hex head. i got mine in last week and they seem to be pretty good quality.

if people are interested, reply here with how many you'd want and we'll see how much interest there is. if they're available much cheaper elsewhere let me know, but it seems to be a pretty good deal.

i was just gonna check it out here in town if i can find any, i'll get back to you today. If so i'll be in for 5

good stuff. i was thinking i'd get a lot more response. if i don't get near 25 or so i can refer you but it will probably be closer to $6.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/8-St...ewItemQQptZRace_Car_Parts?hash=item518c3e850b

These are stainless for about $3 a piece... I didn't look at what yours were like, but they seem a little costly to me. For $5 a piece, I 'll make them for you!

but those are just the bungs, not the plugs as well. from what i've seen online the plugs are typically more expensive

is your o2 sensor M18x1.5 garrett?? must be standard size ey??

yea for wideband

Check with your local NAPA parts store. They usually have them.

i already got 6, anything local i could find they wanted $8 for plug/bung.

hey garrett i found some at a local hot rod shop, just under 5 bucks cdn so about 4US sorry man if im messing up your order count. these arent stainless figured easier to get welding on.

hey man no worries at all. glad they're cheaper somewhere. figured if i could help out i would...

guess it will be a spring ride with tuning and dyno runs in order now ey hahahaha

Maybe we could try to do something around the 2010 Brownie run.:confused2: I might be able to add a few days to the time I already planning on (Wed before to Wed after) if we were going to do a dyno day. Maybe just before (Thursday or Friday) at PCW?
Danny mentioned that we would have to reserve time at PCW way in advance though to get the time we wanted.

its an idea. but we def dont need o2 bungs for a dyno day.

Back