Obama's Tapping of Oil Reserves Helped China More

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And this surprises anyone how????? B.O. is all about keeping the foreign governments happy and could care less about the average American.... IMHO.

I will never vote for him again.............JUST KIDDING, JUST KIDDING......I never voted for him the first time.

Neither side has our ( middle class ) best intentions in mind...they all S U C K ! Big business runs this country...and that's all I got to say about that...:bang head:

Strategic petroleoum reserve is just that!... Strategic, it's not meant for the convienence of our pocket books and shouldn't be used for that reason....The total amount of oil in the pertroleoum reserve isn't enough to carry the country for more than a few days anyway, longer if used for only what it is meant for, which is a hail mary pass to carry the military in the event of war and lack of oil.......lack of oil or access to what they had in the Netherlands was one of the key ingredients that led to the crushing of Germany during WWII

And before we go down the road of how the oil companies are making too much money (we all know that's coming next) compare their actual profit margin in percentages rather than dollars and you'll find it to be less than most retailers...The oil companies are investing Huge amounts of money and creating millions of non-outsourcable jobs during the course of making that profit.....I'm ambivalent about tax breaks for the oil companies, I disagree with it in principle but then again it helps somewhat tilt the balance in favor of the US in being less dependent on foriegn oil....and also tilts the balance back in the other direction from all the entitlement programs churning out our money to people who do little or nothibng to contribute to this countries general prosperity. In truth I'd like to see NO ONE getting any tax breaks along with ZERO redistribution of wealth through entitlement programs, let's get back to square one and see where it takes us. my God, at this point half of Americans are paying almost no Tax...We can't tax the rich and tax big busiiness to create prosperity for this country, it doesn't work.
But I'd much rather give a tax break to a business that creates real jobs on US soil, than a tax break to an unwed mother with god knows how many kids simply for the virtue of squirting out more kids with no Daddies....For her the tax break (i.e. E.I.C, what a fucking mis-nomer!) is less than no tax since she gets more back than she ever paid in in the first place..That's not a tax break, it's Welfare..and rewards failure and punishes success..

Oops! I think I forgot to take my medicine this morning, sorry folks.....

I'll admit I'm biased about it tho' The energy industry pays my bills and feeds the Vmax...The company I work for builds electrical substations, mostly for petroleoum related industry or the major utilities that feed the industry....

Back