Off to Greece and Paris

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
enjoy bro. was in greece last summer. beautiful.

YES! Need pics! My fiance and I wanted to do a cruise around Greece for our Honeymoon but the money to do so was needed for the wedding. We'll do it someday... No rush.

Enjoy!

No Max's yet but we are about an hour outside Athnes in Loutraki. Rained when we arrived and is finally letting up (has'nt rained in 6 months I'm told). Food at the resort is top notch..stuffing my face too much. Tomorrow we do an Athens Tour.

LOL You're probably a God to them then... You brought them rain! lol

Enjoy and be safe!

Chris

Nice trip Greece to Paris :)
For sure you will find both beautiful in a different way.
If you want some information about Paris let me know, I will be glad to help you even if I'm not living there anymore.

When I was there only saw very few v-max. Last time I went back I saw a pityfull one which only asked for attention lol

But I miss our nice roads there, far better than the Philippines haha

Ah non alors on va pas recommencer ces conneries! On sait bien qu'c'est un site Canadien ici, mais quand m?me, it's rude to type in French when most people here read English!

lol...

oui c'est impoli :) hahaha
yes it's impolite :) hahaha

Mais ca prouve a quel point ce forum est internationalement suivi pas vrai ? :)
It's just giving the proof that this forum is followed internationaly, isn't it ?

Too much to see in Greece...we did'nt even get to the islands..will have to do it on another trip..olive trees are like weeds here, just growing everywhere. Still rained 60% of the total time..in the Athens airport now..off to Paris..saw one black Max in Athens and a guy shooting up in broad daylight with a bunch of cops standing around not seeming to care. Have friends we are staying with in Paris.

Je parle seulement un tres tres peu de francais

Latest posts

Back