Off to PCW to pick up the 1500 motor

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1967vmax

Reaction score
Going up to Schenactady Ny to get my 1500 motor cant wait to see the #s will be going up Jan 2 if anybodys close to Pcw give me a shout maybe we can grab some lunch or support the single moms,lol

Going up to Schenactady Ny to get my 1500 motor cant wait to see the #s will be going up Jan 2 if anybodys close to Pcw give me a shout maybe we can grab some lunch or support the single moms,lol

I was talking with Brendon a few days ago and he said they were getting ready to set up a motor on the dyno.....wonder if that was yours?

I'm going over there soon, maybe I can arrange to be there on the 2nd and say hi. What time are you planning on being there?

Yep! that was mine she pumped out 176.9 hp and 114ftlbs of torque at the rear wheel on his dyno,and frame,cant wait to get her installed in mine and see the #s will be up there sunday night and be at his shop when he opens.

Schenactady? thats my neck of the woods! btw Nite Moves in latham is by far the best place to go support single moms! :clapping:

Yes we did, but Jim and I discussed what his goals were and I ended up getting the engine back so he could pursue the higher HP. Wonder what PCW did differnetly on this one compared to the 160ish they normally get. I suspect larger valvetrain parts??

Not sure Sean but he did say that this is the first 1 with something new for a few extra ponys i will find out what is different,as for Thunder i am renting a dyno for friday at AJs racing in tyrone pa,and no its still shaft drive with morleys arm and 3" stretch if i start breaking driveshafts then i will go chain drive. Nite moves will be on the menu sunday eve. What is the weather up in Schenectady suppose to be like for the 2nd?

Not sure Sean but he did say that this is the first 1 with something new for a few extra ponys i will find out what is different,as for Thunder i am renting a dyno for friday at AJs racing in tyrone pa,and no its still shaft drive with morleys arm and 3" stretch if i start breaking driveshafts then i will go chain drive. Nite moves will be on the menu sunday eve. What is the weather up in Schenectady suppose to be like for the 2nd?

Being as they are NEVER right this far out I'd say this is almost certainly what the weather is NOT going to be on the 2nd!! :biglaugh:

Sun

Back