ok guys here we go

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutyhole

Reaction score
ok 2004 v max with the v gas carbs cobra exhaust im not to happy with but lol 6,000 miles steering stab $4000 what ya think ????? dam I wish I can upload the video of it up here to show you but I seen the bike nothing wrong with it guy bought a brand new max ugggggggg but I don't have 20,000 to do that lol ....http://youtu.be/vHHImeFdhKY

Last edited:
If 2nd gear isn't bad I say $4K is a good price if it had 18K miles. If it's 6K mi, so-much the better. Looks pretty clean, I don't know those are Cobras. It looks like a full exhaust & not slip-ons. They kinda look like UFO style to me.

If 2nd gear isn't bad I say $4K is a good price if it had 18K miles. If it's 6K mi, so-much the better. Looks pretty clean, I don't know those are Cobras. It looks like a full exhaust & not slip-ons. They kinda look like UFO style to me.
well now the guy knows im interested he wants 4600 now I was like wtf but that bike with those carbs wow !!!!!!! do you really make much more h/p with those carbs over stock ? and I wasn't sure they were cobras they might might be ufo I never thought of that anyone have these carbs on their bike ??

That's a UFO 4/2 Street Pro exhaust- With the options on that bike I think its a fantastic deal, esp with 6k! Nice bike!!

those carbs compared to a well tuned stage 7 or morleys kit it won't differ much i'd say (10hp max from stock?? only dyno can say) only for clearance for knees in which these are worse due to the stacks protruding from the side, for use with rearsets should be no problem and the fact that they don't use filters, that may be a problem if used daily... those have a nice aesthetic factor and make more rattle but are more difficult to tune.

those carbs compared to a well tuned stage 7 or morleys kit it won't differ much i'd say (10hp max from stock?? only dyno can say) only for clearance for knees in which these are worse due to the stacks protruding from the side, for use with rearsets should be no problem and the fact that they don't use filters, that may be a problem if used daily... those have a nice aesthetic factor and make more rattle but are more difficult to tune.
yea your right I sat on it and they did hit my kness now you mentioned it I think I seen angle stacks or even shorter ones some where :ummm::ummm:

That's a UFO 4/2 Street Pro exhaust- With the options on that bike I think its a fantastic deal, esp with 6k! Nice bike!!
so you think the bike is worth 4600 ?? hey was going to sell it to my 4 now he raised the price on me :damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::damn angry::damn angry:

I put a set of those Vgas on someone's max and the improvement was VERY noticeable by my butt Dyno.

Yep, they'll hit your knees.

Even if you don't like the carbs I'd say they are an easy $800-1000 sale and put the stockers back on it.

Find out if he has the stock carbs and get him to throw them in the deal.

Hey duty sent you a PM. I would confront him regarding price as he offered you a price and now wants more? Thats not honorable.

Back