OK, OK, I give up!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
Just joined VMOA about 2 minutes ago. Had a great time out there at Thunder last year - even if the slug Roadstar I was on didn't! - Looking forward to meeting and participating this year....

Just joined VMOA about 2 minutes ago. Had a great time out there at Thunder last year - even if the slug Roadstar I was on didn't! - Looking forward to meeting and participating this year....
Looking forward to meeting you in person Bill and to touch the "Mileage Master" Vmax! :worthy: With permission of course!:biglaugh:

Offer's always open to take Max for a ride. I'd be interested knowing how much (if any) the performance has fallen off over 26 years.

Wondering what happens next? Should I be getting something in the mail concerning membership?

Wondering what happens next? Should I be getting something in the mail concerning membership?

From my own experience, this can take some time but you will get a package in the mail. If you feel you've waited long enough, email your local chapter leader or send a PM to Jim Rodgers (thevmaxrider) with your concerns.

Blaine

Hi Bill, I just renewed my membership over a month ago and haven't heard any verification yet. It's probably slow at this time. When I joined a couple years ago it took awhile to get the card. I paid with pay-pal so I know they got the money. Not to worry. Looking forward to meeting you at Thunder (somerset). My wife graduated from East Aurora. See you this june.(unless you're going to bike week)

Ron

Please be patient and remember that the club functions are ran by volunteers who have lives and jobs. Mike Sayers who handles the memberships has been very busy with work and is currently behind on processing. I am currently working with Mike to get things caught up.

Good to have you on board!

Please be patient and remember that the club functions are ran by volunteers who have lives and jobs. Mike Sayers who handles the memberships has been very busy with work and is currently behind on processing. I am currently working with Mike to get things caught up.

Good to have you on board!

Trevor,

This is just an impartial observation but processing applications in a timely fashion is a re-curring issue (like the repeated concerns with the old VMOA website). I know you've heard all this before but it is a matter that should be corrected immediately instead of continuing to fall back on the (accurate) "volunteers with lives" statement. Matters like this can cost you potential new members or give re-newing members cause for concern. A definitive action plan addressed to the membership may go a long way to clearing up any doubts or reservations potential or renewing members may have. Glad you're getting in there to help with the processing...many hands make lighter work.

Again, no offense.

Blaine

Last edited:
Thanks for the response, Trevor. In no way was I complaining, just curious.
After meeting the members at Thunder last year, I was impressed with the friendly way I was treated by all. I'm proud to be a member of VMOA (even if I didn't get my goodie envelope yet). I do realize things take time.

Trevor,

This is just an impartial observation but processing applications in a timely fashion is a re-curring issue (like the repeated concerns with the old VMOA website). I know you've heard all this before but it is a matter that should be corrected immediately instead of continuing to fall back on the (accurate) "volunteers with lives" statement. Matters like this can cost you potential new members or give re-newing members cause for concern. A definitive action plan addressed to the membership may go a long way to clearing up any doubts or reservations potential or renewing members may have. Glad you're getting in there to help with the processing...many hands make lighter work.

Again, no offense.

Blaine

No offence taken. I have only been in office for 23 days and unlike Obama I can't fix everything at once.

Ugh... IMO that prize means nothing now. Especially since they're thinking of giving one to that Asange Wikileaks guy. WTF?

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

didnt they give one to Al Gore for global warming too....WTF!!!

When I watched "An Inconvenient Truth" I thought Al Gore was an excellent spokesperson for the environment. Data and statistics usually put me to sleep but I was engaged for the whole film. I cannot comment on the validity all the information that was introduced in this movie but taking steps to improve the environment can't be all bad.

Blaine

Latest posts

Back