ok, WHO is the naked Vmaxer?? :P

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
TIME/DATE: 7:00 PM - 07 AUG 2009 - FRIDAY

WHERE : Whitby Ontario

VMAX: Red with black scoops.

YOU: Male. Wearing only what appeared to be swim trunks and an open face helmet!

QUESTION: Where's your gear???

Ha ha ha
________
mary jane

Last edited:
I thought you caught me for a minute, then you said "open face helmet". I only wear my full-face because it's just so much safer that way. Plus the color on the helmet matches my riding sandals.

WHEN I RIDE MY MAX " NAKED " , THE ONLY THING I WEAR IS A " PURPLE " HELMET ! THIS WAY IT MATCHES MY OTHER ONE ! GET IT ? ..."LOL":rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: SO IT WASN'T ME ....:confused2:

ha ha. You don't see too many shirtless riders round here - let alone shirtless, pantless ones :p

My lady friend said "oh my god.." - and I shouted " Hey!!! it's a VMAX!!"
________
Fairmont

Last edited:
TIME/DATE: 7:00 PM - 07 AUG 2009 - FRIDAY

WHERE : Whitby Ontario

VMAX: Red with black scoops.

YOU: Male. Wearing only what appeared to be swim trunks and an open face helmet!

QUESTION: Where's your gear???

Ha ha ha

Hope you're not trying to turn this into a dating site! :biglaugh: LOL!

lol - nope my intentions are not for dating -

just never seen a guy riding in only his swim trunks - ON A VMAX to boot :p

So no, me and my lil lady aren't looking to swing :p
________
hash honey oil

Last edited:
We get it down here. No helmet laws either.

Hell I was walking once and I see a bike on the shoulder with a guy sitting there waiting on traffic. I'm thinking "Hmm WTF?" So I watch him as he pulls out and drives to the other side of the street to........... Pickup the flip flop that had fallen off his foot while riding down the street!

OMFG I couldn't believe it!

Normal attire here. Shorts, T-shirt, tennis/running shoes, and no helmet (no law)

Me this last Saturday Jeans, t shirt, mesh riding jacket, full helmet, gloves and boots. My Fiance was wearing the same... It was 93? with a heat index of over 100?.

I will have to say when I lived in a very small town in Okla I use to ride to the gym in my gym clothes and halfy and felt just fine. There weren't many people that lived there and it was always pretty safe. Now since I moved up to KC I don't trust these freaks! I've seen too many bad motorcycle accidents here in the past yr that I think it's stupid to ride "naked". No matter what the temp is I'm always in my full face, leather gloves, armored jacket, boots and jeans (unless I'm working then it's dress pants). I may be drenched in sweat by the time I get home but I know I'm in one piece!

Latest posts

Back