OMG!!! That's all I can say

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Time to go to church and thank The Lord for that path to wellness. Worthy of a Mission Impossible movie.

LUCKIEST RIDER ON THE PLANET!!!! I have no clue how he kept on riding, id have pulled over and had a heart attack!

That's some luck right there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think more & more that a GoPro is something good to have.

Last edited:
So, from another prospective, how does an assbag lose control on a perfectly straight road?

So, from another prospective, how does an assbag lose control on a perfectly straight road?

Considering the voices in the video were speaking Russian it is quite possible it was due to a massive pothole. The time I have spent in Russia and the Ukraine has given me a huge appreciation for US roads.

Unbelievable!!

I was replaying several times to see why the car lost control also. Didn't see anything................

I gotta make a trip home to change my underpants after just watching that on video. You know darn well the rider would have soiled that seat, but gooood.!

I think more & more that a GoPro is something good to have.

Once I get my bike running healthy, I am going to get a camera mounted on my helmet and start a Motovlog channel on Youtube. I don't see anyone with a motovlog channel riding a Vmax. There are motovlogs, but not a consistent channel like some others have, it's entertaining, but the guys kinda get boring.

In addition, I agree. I need to start taping EVERY MOVE nowadays, for protection. It's like having a camera rolling will protect more than the pistol on my hip.... which is coming soon.

If something like this happens you really want video evidence, because when you try to describe it everyone around you will sure be thinking your full of shit. Some stories are so grand that you cant tell them just for that reason. This guy can!

Don't bother buying a lottery ticket now or ever again.
He used up all of the luck that he could have possibly been allocated for his entire lifetime in that one incident.

Back