One for Redbone

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought he would like a shot of this 'unknown.' Not a VMax but a really-cool bike in its day and still so today. I recall their release, it was a huge premium to purchase one of these, over the rest of the line. Unfortunately, for the British motorcycle industry, it was 'the end of the line,' for awhile.

Cycle World or Motorcyclist just did a great in-depth article about the Vetter Hurricane, very interesting.

Wonder if that model did any other things? :biglaugh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 83
Knowing Redbone's fondness for redheads, here's a flaming-orange beauty. I know he's been looking for a dual-sport, and here's one of the best, a KTM 625 cc SMC, it's an '04, 17K mi., asking $3800. (the '16 KTM 350 EXC-F is over $10K!) As you can see, it's set up as a motard, lotsa stuff goes w/it, including another set of bodywork. So, when the local constabulary is issuing a BOLO for a renegade orange wheelie-machine, you are circulating in your alternative bodywork.

Unfortunately, it's in south FL, a long ways from the U.P. in MI. Actually, you can just get on US 27 in Miami, and take it to the vicinity of the Mackinac Bridge. That's only the south side of the gateway to the U.P. Bike's at my friend's shop.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 27
Back