One lucky rider!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
2 people were killed on motorcycles in upstate south Carolina this weekend.

They were Not wearing helmets.

Please guys, a helmet has nothing to do with the law. It's common sense.

ALWAYS WEAR A HELMET!!!

Caught this on CNN this morning: http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/09/13/utah.motorcycle.crash/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Hope they get to recognize the folks that helped this young man out!! And I hope they string up the BMW driver!!! I believe he is the guy in the suit at the top of the video screen with his cell phone out. Was probably talking on it when he hit the motorcyclist!!

Yeah, good chance that's the guy....looks totally useless!! Probly calling his lawyer!

Wow, most of the time here, bystanders just watch and do nothing...

They need to be recognized and the BMW Driver should be Shot.

Yeah, good chance that's the guy....looks totally useless!! Probly calling his lawyer!

Or his wife, "Honey you will never believe what just happened....." Did you notice when he went to the back of the car and was leaning on the trunk? Bastard didn't even look to see where the rider was. Now he may have been in shock and figured he had killed the guy, but that is no excuse for not even looking! Shit like this is why I do not ride Toxic to work anymore. Two trips across Toronto on the 401 was enough to convince me that the odds of me being a statistic go up exponentially on that road. Off the soapbox......

This thing has me all fired up! That fat bastard... get the hell out of the way!

Body is blurred.. He's probably covered in 3rd degree burns. I hope they were somewhat gentle while pulling him out or they could caused a lot of damage.. But still better than being cooked under the car. I am very familiar of where this accident took place.. And it doesn't really surprise me.. Utah drivers are horrible especially when it comes to watching for bikes.

It said in the story that the motorcyclist survived and was in stable condition. It is nice to see bystanders jumped into action and helped. As far as the driver he better get charged with something. Hope he wears a helmet from now on.....

Or his wife, "Honey you will never believe what just happened....." Did you notice when he went to the back of the car and was leaning on the trunk? Bastard didn't even look to see where the rider was. Now he may have been in shock and figured he had killed the guy, but that is no excuse for not even looking! Shit like this is why I do not ride Toxic to work anymore. Two trips across Toronto on the 401 was enough to convince me that the odds of me being a statistic go up exponentially on that road. Off the soapbox......

I know people react oddly to trauma and all that shit but it sure looked to me like that fat fuck was totally unconcerned about the whole deal. He wasn't freaking out or nervous or even curious.....he certainly appeared, to me, to be calm and relaxed!

Nice that his friends & family can see him in his staring roll.....springing into action to help the kid!!

Back