our pathetic police

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
I witnessed a car theft tonight. I came out of my house tonight to take out the garbage. I could hear the breaking of glass and pounding. 5 native hooded youth were beating a car. It must of stalled or ran out of fuell, so they decided to trash it after driving the shit out of it. So I phoned the police and told them what was happening. "we will send a car right over"
This is a very small city and you can drive from one end to the other in under 8 min. Sooo, while waiting and waiting for the law to show up.....the band of 5 headed down the alley walking and laughing. I walked over to the car and noticed a strong gas smell. There was pop bottles with the smell of gas in them and pieces of cloth that smelled the same."sniffing gas" I also noted there tools of the trade on the floor.....pry bar,vice grips,stiff wire. About 10 minutes later a car comes racing out of the same back alley. THEY HAD STLLEN ANOTHER. LOL They slammed the curb on the way out, while throwing CD's and personal belongings out the windows. These kids are really havin fun and pushing it to the limit. Well, about 5 minutes johny law shows up. I said..."hay if you guys were here 20 miutes ago , you would of caught these guys red handed,...now your 2 behind...they just stole another one" The young officer says "well how do you know they stole the other car ?"

I replied... , I suppose every one races down the street throwing out their personal belongings....you droped the ball on this one " They sure hate it when they get repremanded. I walked backed to the house. What would a person do in a REALL BAD situation.

Last edited:
Sounds like you got the cop that got rejected from the Hazzard County deputy sheriff position.

HEY!!......Look at that.....I got a "Boostaholic" thingy!!!......Is that good or bad?? :rofl_200:

Certainly there are a few lazy jerk-offs in uniform, every profession has 'em, but I think by and large most cops want to do a good job, otherwise they wouldn't take the job in the first place. Let's face it, if someone is a lazy, useless fuck the local police dept. really isn't the place to hide!

But how many times can we expect these guys to put their lives out there to chase down and apprehend some punk who will probably make bail and disappear or, have a father who plays golf with 'Judge Judy' and see the whole thing swept under the rug? Or he comes across a really bad hombre, ends up having to put a couple rounds into him and finds himself in court, sued by the useless bastards useless family for 'wrongful death'?

I think the blame should be placed directly on this crippled, non-functioning judicial system we have....complete with sleazy defense lawyers, crooked judges, etc., and not the guys behind the badge.

Just saying.........

HEY!!......Look at that.....I got a "Boostaholic" thingy!!!......Is that good or bad?? :rofl_200:

Meeting is every Wednesday nite in the church basement....7:00!!

"Hi, my name is Mike, it all started..............."

"Hi Mike!!" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Certainly there are a few lazy jerk-offs in uniform, every profession has 'em, but I think by and large most cops want to do a good job, otherwise they wouldn't take the job in the first place. Let's face it, if someone is a lazy, useless fuck the local police dept. really isn't the place to hide!

But how many times can we expect these guys to put their lives out there to chase down and apprehend some punk who will probably make bail and disappear or, have a father who plays golf with 'Judge Judy' and see the whole thing swept under the rug? Or he comes across a really bad hombre, ends up having to put a couple rounds into him and finds himself in court, sued by the useless bastards useless family for 'wrongful death'?

I think the blame should be placed directly on this crippled, non-functioning judicial system we have....complete with sleazy defense lawyers, crooked judges, etc., and not the guys behind the badge.

Just saying.........

+ 1 Danny , plus around here they don't make enough money for putting their life on the line , so they have to work at least a second job to make ends meet , especially if they have a family ! Hats off to them for wanting the job in the first place.

Around here, it's all about reports. If the job requires a report the PCSO Deputies will ignore it until it's over with. Calling the cops around here is like pissing into the wind. Better to take care of the problem ourselves. Did I mention that I took a Taser away from one of the guys I caught in my compound. I offered to give him a 45 round to the head but he declined.:rofl_200:

Around here, it's all about reports. If the job requires a report the PCSO Deputies will ignore it until it's over with. Calling the cops around here is like pissing into the wind. Better to take care of the problem ourselves. Did I mention that I took a Taser away from one of the guys I caught in my compound. I offered to give him a 45 round to the head but he declined.:rofl_200:

Good decision....guess he was just slightly smarter than the average douche-bag, ey? :rofl_200:

He was smarter than the Deputies I would have been calling.....:rofl_200: There standard answer is: "He's not here now and we didn't witness anything". That = No Report....

all the cops around here rape children and get phucked up and wreck their squad cars or they steal stuff or beat their wives.

we just had a cop wreck his car the other day. he was high on some pills

i bet weve had 25+ police arrested... err excuse me... involved in a crime.. so far this year.

they usually dont serve any real jail time

Remember hearing a while ago about a cop from one of the local cities(troy, albany, sch'dy) that crashed his squad car into someone else and killed one of the passengers because he was drunk. Of course the news played it off as a "shocking scandal" and some gung-ho investigative reporter was going off about how she was going to get the truth because "we have a right to know" and all that crap. The next day it was briefly mentioned that the cop was on suspension with pay pending investigation, and it was never mentioned again. Probably a slap on the wrist and back on the beat. Proof happens every day that cops are in fact "above" the laws they enforce. Can you imagine the consequences if you crashed into a cop car drunk, and killed the cop inside as a result? Your life's over. But if a cop does it, what happens? Demotion? Suspension?

Cops are just like anybody else with a job....it's all about incentives. If they work extra hard and maybe catch a few extra bad guys each month, what's in it for them? It's extra effort and extra risk for no tangible benefit. I have a feeling the "sense of justice" only goes so far when the pay is meager to start with. Like most of the corporate world, people without incentive work just hard enough to not get fired.

Remember hearing a while ago about a cop from one of the local cities(troy, albany, sch'dy) that crashed his squad car into someone else and killed one of the passengers because he was drunk. Of course the news played it off as a "shocking scandal" and some gung-ho investigative reporter was going off about how she was going to get the truth because "we have a right to know" and all that crap. The next day it was briefly mentioned that the cop was on suspension with pay pending investigation, and it was never mentioned again. Probably a slap on the wrist and back on the beat. Proof happens every day that cops are in fact "above" the laws they enforce. Can you imagine the consequences if you crashed into a cop car drunk, and killed the cop inside as a result? Your life's over. But if a cop does it, what happens? Demotion? Suspension?

Cops are just like anybody else with a job....it's all about incentives. If they work extra hard and maybe catch a few extra bad guys each month, what's in it for them? It's extra effort and extra risk for no tangible benefit. I have a feeling the "sense of justice" only goes so far when the pay is meager to start with. Like most of the corporate world, people without incentive work just hard enough to not get fired.

That was Schenectady, since that time just about the entire police force has been either suspended or indicted....including one genius who was recorded by equipment in his own patrol car trying to score a blow job from some hooker he'd busted. Bet 'Mama' was thrilled to see THAT clip on the evening news!! :surprise:

Turns out nearly the whole dept. was 'wrong,' from the chief on down!

The bigger question is....who would want anything to do with a Schenectady hooker? I mean those bitches be nasty.

Let's face it, if someone is a lazy, useless fuck the local police dept. really isn't the place to hide!
you need to come to Corning Danny....these assholes are worthless!
(along with the mayor!)
cops are more interested in sexually harrassing females (and some males) -mainly teens.
On 9/11, I went out to drop our flag at work to half mass....looked across the street at the CFD (corning fire dept) and theirs is up all the way!
WTF! they lost fellow fire fighters in 9/11 and they aren't showing respect???
soooo...I asked my boss (he JUST retired from the fire dept as chief ) why they didn't lower theirs....his reply?
NOTHING gets done without the mayors say so....INCLUDING lowering the flag!
talk about a city full of assholes!

Wow, crazy how all the police in your respective cities are assholes like that. What's the chances?

I bet 50% of our fine law enforcement officers had one thing in mind when applying.

If you cant beat em, join em.

Its just like our doctors.
"30 years ago most doctors became MD's to help people. Now many MD's are only concerned with $."

My Dad told me that.. And left the U of I sick to his stomach.
http://webeye.ophth.uiowa.edu/dept/LEGACY/awards/awrdkold.htm

He's a dieing breed.

Latest posts

Back