Pictures Finally :)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostntheshell

Reaction score
Thanks for waiting patiently. The rain hasn't stopped these past four days - and I couldn't get any pics in natural sun light - where the paint actually pops :)

but these give you guys a general idea :)

I am in love with this thing. It's what I envisioned it to be.
(That's Morleys paint & Seat btw)

I PRESENT TO YOU : VERONICA

profile.jpg

tankbest.jpg

rearview.jpg

leftside.jpg

indigo.jpg

outside.jpg

outside (2).jpg

outside (3).jpg

outside (8).jpg

outside (9).jpg

outside (10).jpg

outside (11).jpg
==================

BEFORE

Before.jpg
before2.jpg
before3.jpg

Last edited:
love the blue paint with those chrome scoops ! Awesome ! I'm also diggen those blue gages also ! Did you use blue led's , or just blue bulbs ?

" WOW " I JUST SAW THE BEFORE PICTURES ! WHAT A TRANSFORMATION ! HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH BROTHER !:punk:

Thanks guys!
And yes, I followed the LED instructions here from this board! I ordered 20 online - so I have spares for years to come :)

Bike loox amazing. Love the blue, and the chrome scoops. Gauges are great as well - I've been meaning to do that too!

Happy riding!!

Nice job Ghost, way to use your time wisely in putting it together to coincide with your certification/ insurance. I hope you get to ride a few days before having to put her away for the winter. One sharp looking bike! :thumbs up:

very nice! i like the similar lines to th e'03 and '04 stripes but on the front and rear fender really set it off. absolutely gorgeous.

Very nice indeed , look the paint did you do the tins yourself they look good . Goes well with the chrome scoops and the leds set it off .
Was well worth the wait . :clapping::clapping::clapping::punk:

I was thinking to get ride of my orange paint and to have it in black, now I'm thinking lol
Very nice ghost, specially with the blue led of the gauge :)

Not to steal the light here from Ghost but I thought about painting mine in hugger orange with a couple of white stripes down the middle. I see it in my head and it looks cool to me but for some reason I went with viper red, it looked like a piece of plastic or candy on the car so I stole the vin # and ordered it. I think a bright orange would off set the black on the engine, frame, etc...
Definately be bright. DAMN IT now I want to strip it down this winter and change it, what do you think?

Attachments

• Moore park Aug 2 2008 (30).jpg
    Moore park Aug 2 2008 (30).jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 30
Hey what do u call that shade of blue? It looks damn near perfect. IMO Blue can be tricky on a bike - too dark and it just doesn't "pop" like you mention; too light and it looks kinda girly. Very nice job, Ghost.

Latest posts

Back