Pilot Screw Set Source??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95spfldmax

Reaction score
I did the "shotgun" procedure today.....

Does anyone have an affordable source for the pilot screw sets? I'm seeing retail prices between $13-$16 per x4.

My slides are questionable also and those are going for $88-$102. Any suggestions??

Thanks.

Mike I would check with Sean Morley or maybe Maleko :confused2:
Gary McCoy at Mondak motor sports seems to take care of the vmax community well with our group discounts.

what do you mean by 'questionable' on the slides? Cracks? Bad rubber?

Pictures?

Actually since my first post I did a better inspection of my slides. There are no tears or cracks but I haven't cleaned them up yet. Or inspected the under bright lighting conditions. They seem to be re-usable (especially with replacement prices). On the "outside" surface (against cover plate), around the circumference of the rubber diaphram, there's a little bit of material "seperating" from itself but not creating any tears at this point. The component will probably work OK. May have to use some black permatex I read about in another post. Is there a specific type to use?? Again I will have clean thoroughly before being positive about their condition.

Sorry no pics. If I find time later tonight I'll try to post some.

But will need the new air screw set for sure. Thanks again for the contact info. I hope this is the solution to my "red light surging" problem!!!! :bang head:

Latest posts

Back