Pittsburgh, PA Bike Nights

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maj Woody

Reaction score
Well I'm currently up from Texas and in the Burgh. Just wondering if anyone else goes to Bike Nights? I know the Quaker Steak and Lube at Centry III have it on Wensday and Station Square on Thursday. Got to meet Bill and his great looking bike down at Station Square. Would like to see more VMaxes so I can convince my wife to let me steal some of your ideas you have for mods.

Well I'm currently up from Texas and in the Burgh. Just wondering if anyone else goes to Bike Nights? I know the Quaker Steak and Lube at Centry III have it on Wensday and Station Square on Thursday. Got to meet Bill and his great looking bike down at Station Square. Would like to see more VMaxes so I can convince my wife to let me steal some of your ideas you have for mods.

Always cool to meet other vmaxxers at bike nights, we are a rare breed.
Thanks for the compliments, but if you want some more ideas to throw at your wife get a hold of Ed (custom max) he owns a beautiful max with lots of great mods.

the only other bike nights that i know are quaker steaks (cranberry)thursday nights and the one in Sharon (wednesday ?),good turnout but thats a far ride.

Then you have the local bars, but chances of seeing a vmax there are slim to none.

I will be at station square on a regular basis, maybe i will get a hold of Ed and drag him out one of these next couple weeks...

Hey guys, I'd be up for hookIng up with yins one of these nights, there's a pretty good turnout of bikes and cars at Nothway Christian community in Wexford on Friday nights. I was there last Friday and the were about 300 bikes and probably 2000 cars. it's one of the bigger cruises on the east coast they say. There was a couple stock Vmax's and a few guys that have Vmax's that go there pretty regular.all sorts of food vendors and stuff for kids too. Anyway, get ahold of me and let me know when and if I'm free we can get together. Ed

I went to Staition Square bike night tonite and did meet a guy with a 2005 anniversary edition Vmax and I told him about this forum and the wealth of knowledge here so I suspect we have a new guy joining soon from around Pgh somewhere. I also saw another Max that was riding with a couple choppers and a sport bike but I didn't get chance to talk at all to him. Ed

Latest posts

Back