Playboy centerfold the month I was born...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
brilliant pix - I cannot believe the tits on the one for my birthday month! (feb 66)

And Robert, don't worry about which end's which, that's what 69 on acid was all about! LOL

Let me test LightingGrant, theory, how about a nice redhead for April of 1959?:eusa_pray:

Oh crap, you're onto me for stepping onto your babe-postin' turf...hey man, I didn't mean nothin' by it! Your babe pics are the best, always have been!
At least her shirt's red...I threw in a nice redhead from Feb of '71, too.

Attachments

• 1959.04.01 - Nancy Crawford.jpg
    1959.04.01 - Nancy Crawford.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 121
  • 1971.02.01 - Willy Rey.jpg
    1971.02.01 - Willy Rey.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 131
"wipes drool away as Chris types this message"

Damn fine thread you started Rayvin53.
Damn fine thread indeed.

Yeah, but I have to give all the credit to Hef's lifetime of work...and, as of this month, 684 of the loveliest ladies on the planet (that's 1368 dairy pillows!).
With that said, I have to post the centerfold from the month before I was hatched...one of Hollywood's most beautiful actresses, Jayne Mansfield...

Attachments

• 1955.02.01 - Jayne Mansfield.jpg
    1955.02.01 - Jayne Mansfield.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 121
Oh crap, you're onto me for stepping onto your babe-postin' turf...hey man, I didn't mean nothin' by it! Your babe pics are the best, always have been!
At least her shirt's red...I threw in a nice redhead from Feb of '71, too.
NP, the more babes, err, excuse me, the more lovely ladies the better! :thumbs up:
Thanks for the delicious redhead!

hey lankee sent me a pm wanting me to ask you if you had something from playgirl april of 62, just passing it along.

hey lankee sent me a pm wanting me to ask you if you had something from playgirl april of 62, just passing it along.

No, but I've got his girl right here-(luckily I'm not eating right now)

Attachments

• Sagg.jpg
    Sagg.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 72
how many playboys do you actually have?

Those were all from a zipped collection I grabbed off the net a while ago (I sure wasn't sitting there scanning all this crap from mags).
I think I might have a couple of old copies in a box somewhere, though.

THIS WHOLE THREAD HAS JUST MADE ME FEEL OLD ! AND REALIZE ONE THING , I'M OLDER THEN 95% OF THE GUY'S ON THIS FORUM !...:rofl_200:

Me too Runner, so how about a request for the lovely & talented Barbi Benton ?

Too old for the month of birth request , Rollie

Latest posts

Back