Please, please not 55 again

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not stop me from driving fast way back then.

Now the traffic is so much worse you cant drive fast.

All the 55 mph speed limit did back then was boost the CB Radio industry to a new high so we could know where the Troopers were hiding.

No one in Texas drove 55 back then unless there was a Black and White right there in front of them. We have roads that run 100 miles without a town anywhere in sight out west.

They say it is for the better gas mileage. Wouldn't it be better that they just mandate that everyone riding alone has to take a scooter or motorcycle? Instant gas savings!!!

:clapping:

:confused2:Speed limits :ummm: What are you talking about:confused2: Its really funny I see em all the time while driving my car, but I never see one while riding my VMAX:confused2:
Where is COPRUNNER to help me out on this topic of speed limits?

On the count of 3.....................................1....................................2.......................................3.:double angry bird: FTP :double angry bird:
For all the traffic police>>>>:10_6_8:

putting the speed limit back to 55 won't do jack for fuel economy....the only thing lowering the speed does is boost revenue from all the tickets the police get to write as no one drives 55 anyway....

Latest posts

Back