Politically oriented info....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is definitely scary shit, especially for the South Koreans. Not to say that there is no threat for the rest of the world either.

Mike

Oh pahleeze...:no no no: They are truly a laugh...China wont let them shit unless they ask first...:wkwk:

I certainly hope so OT....but when a country as unstable as No. Korea threatens a pre-emptive nuclear strike I believe it's not something to be taken lightly!

And you're counting on China to keep them under control.....:ummm:

China don't want to see the USA damaged by nuclear bombs. Then how would they collect on all the debt we're ringing up?

I certainly hope so OT....but when a country as unstable as No. Korea threatens a pre-emptive nuclear strike I believe it's not something to be taken lightly!

And you're counting on China to keep them under control.....:ummm:

They do not have a method/technology of delivering a nuclear warhead yet. They are many years from that.

They are mostly bark and no bite.

Our goverment is turning into a dictatorship,And the rest of it is going to hell in a handbasket.WHO DO YOU TRUST?+1 danny!On headinthesanders,Everyone is entilited an opinion!Thats mine!

I think he used the term , " Guess What ? " , more in that interview than I have heard it said in my lifetime . LOL

Useful Idiot

North Korea is that crazy fucking cunt you blew off and wouldn't date that refuses to get off your lawn and stands out there raving like a lunatic. Hard to take serious.

Of course of they do manage to develop nuclear delivery capability the fact that they're so mentally unstable makes 'me a good candidate for a pre-emotive strike.

North Korea is that crazy fucking cunt you blew off and wouldn't date that refuses to get off your lawn and stands out there raving like a lunatic. Hard to take serious.

Of course of they do manage to develop nuclear delivery capability the fact that they're so mentally unstable makes 'me a good candidate for a pre-emotive strike.

That's one hell of a description Rusty!! Lmao

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

That's one hell of a description Rusty!! Lmao

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

It sure is!! I can almost picture that crazy bitch out there, screaming about......but I digress, that was a long time ago! :rofl_200:

I really don't know how serious a threat the No Koreans present regarding nuke capability....but I find them threatening the use of them to be disturbing indeed!

Picture that crazy broad on the front lawn with a stick of dynamite and lighter just inches from the fuse............:ummm:

I've been called as telling BS on other threads but have you all considered that N. Korea doesn't need a delivery system.
They have the Nukes and boats or ships are cheap. Send many and some will get through. Of course we're talking about
Comifornia, Oh Well....:ummm:

Dave

I think it would be foolish to think that they do not have the capability of a missile strike unless our intelligence network has irrefutable evidence that they do not.
They have launched missiles into space. Bottom line is they can hit the US. Targeting accuracy is an entirely different question, but the continental US is a big chunk of real estate.

I think it would be foolish to think that they do not have the capability of a missile strike unless our intelligence network has irrefutable evidence that they do not.
They have launched missiles into space. Bottom line is they can hit the US. Targeting accuracy is an entirely different question, but the continental US is a big chunk of real estate.
Their still working on minuterizeing an A bomb that will fit on an ICBM. I think it will take years for them to figure out. Un just needs some attention from the rest of the world. So he's beating his chest to show his army how tuff he is. His empty threats will go on for years to come. He used Rodman for his own entertainment & had nothing to do with deplomacy. The day will come when we will eventually have to deal with him.:th_biggun:

Last edited:
Their still working on minuterizeing an A bomb that will fit on an ICBM. I think it will take years for them to figure out. Un just needs some attention from the rest of the world. So he's beating his chest to show his army how tuff he is. His empty threats will go on for years to come. He used Rodman for his own entertainment & had nothing to do with deplomacy. The day will come when we will eventually have to deal him.:th_biggun:
Says who? Unless our intellegence network has irrefutable evidence that is the case I doubt it. The nuclear genie is out of the bottle, and this technology has existed since the 50's. Hardly new.
In fact the simulation technology stolen from us by the Chinese during Slick Willie's tenure as president has guaranteed the technology for weapons thousands of times more powerful than any atom bomb has been thoroughly understood and copied by the communists. And with it, no need to perform any testing that could be detected by other nations.
Oddly our liberal news media didn't discuss that to any degree at all.

Back