Post your desktop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have dual monitors

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 37
The first one is from the garage and the second from in the house.
I took both pics. The second one is from a Judas Priest show. I catered for bands for 8 years for an outdoor 4 day festival. This one has Ripper singing for them. Halford was doing something else for a while. Had them autograph my Turbo Lover record. (yes record)
Grant

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    452.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Desktop B.jpg
    Desktop B.jpg
    417.9 KB · Views: 32
The next great osu basketball player

Attachments

• THE NEXT SHACKLE OSU BASKETBALL PLAYER.jpg
    THE NEXT SHACKLE OSU BASKETBALL PLAYER.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 32
check out the forum guys, shooting hand wide, left hand loose, right knee at the bucket, eyes on target, and loves shooting, I AM ONE PROUD DADDY

Have this on my desktop since my brother and I took a 1200 mile ride through southwest Colorado this past summer. He took the pic of my bike in the mountains of Colorado.
Vinnie

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 35
He has that "make sure you get my good side look"....:rofl_200::punk:

He's a good pup. He was taken away from his former family malnurished, dehydrated and a few broken ribs. He was about to be put down before I got him.

It took all but 2 days, and he was a member of my family, now he sleeps on the bed, is happy-go-lucky, and has gained the 40lbs he was under.

he gets along great with my shepard. here is a pic of him when he was at the pound, and a day later.

Attachments

• Bill3.jpg
    Bill3.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 22
  • P1020028.jpg
    P1020028.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 23
He's a good pup. He was taken away from his former family malnurished, dehydrated and a few broken ribs. He was about to be put down before I got him.

It took all but 2 days, and he was a member of my family, now he sleeps on the bed, is happy-go-lucky, and has gained the 40lbs he was under.

he gets along great with my shepard. here is a pic of him when he was at the pound, and a day later.

Good for you KJ!! :thumbs up:

If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous,
he will not bite you; that is the principal difference
between a dog and a man. -Mark Twain

Took this to remind myself winter can be beautiful, even if it keeps me off the Max. Looking at it keeps me cool when I can ride in the summer.

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 29
don't have a max to show off yet.

desktop-1.jpg

here's a longtime fave of mine..

and yes, this is actually a graffiti on a wall somewhere in France!

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 51
How do you post your desktop? I can't find it anywhere.

If your usin windows, hit your "print screen" key then open a graphics program like paint, then go to the edit pull down then click on paste.

Then just save it as a file.

Well, thanks anyhow KJ & Grant, without a graphics program, and with this serious technological impairement I have....I'll just enjoy everyone else's desktop. :confused2:

Back