Post Your Pet Pic Here.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our Boston Terriers Martie and Ginger(sisters),If anyone has ever had Bostons they know that they're great dogs.Later guys

+1 on great dogs, Dave! Here's my pair. Bella and Jackpot (half brother/sister)

3360960238_21cdd5ff84.jpg

Do not have the time for a dog at the moment, but will have a Golden in the not so distant future.

for now though I present, Shelby......

medium.jpg

racing stripe and all......about the size of a chipmunk.

Do not have the time for a dog at the moment, but will have a Golden in the not so distant future.

for now though I present, Shelby......

medium.jpg

racing stripe and all......about the size of a chipmunk.

you will love the golden when you get one, if i were you i would get a female, i have had both and the difference is night and day, when the males get a chubby they are going to run, and you can see from the pic my female won't leave the garage without me.

Attachments

• watchdog 001.jpg
    watchdog 001.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 6
you will love the golden when you get one, if i were you i would get a female, i have had both and the difference is night and day, when the males get a chubby they are going to run, and you can see from the pic my female won't leave the garage without me.

I have a male golden that's almost 12 years old now.
Had his nuts snipped early and never once had a problem with him running.
Even when i let him loose in the woods he won't lose eye contact with me. If he does , he will run in a panic till he finds me. I agree you won't be disappointed if you get a golden...

Attachments

• DSCN0198 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0198 (Small).JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN0203 (Small).JPG
    DSCN0203 (Small).JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 39
Even when i let him loose in the woods he won't lose eye contact with me. If he does , he will run in a panic till he finds me. I agree you won't be disappointed if you get a golden...

yea bill, they are great dogs, i feed, bath, sleeps on my lap, and in my bed, goes for rides with me, but when my daughter gets home from school she won't leave her alone, i love to watch them together.

first pic is our 7 year old pitbull/rot mix Liberty (we got her 9/13 01) and second is our 5 year old ?? pound puppy Justice. she was supposed to be a rot/shep mix, the shelter was obviously wrong. we were headed to the lake the day these were taken

later odieoh24

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 14
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 676.jpg
    676.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 17
Here's a few pics of my 10 year old sheltie. Lady. She passed away in January (got smashed by a truck). Best dog in the world hands down. I miss her terribly.

Attachments

• l_12a47574cca54b04aa6c465c2248288b.jpg
    l_12a47574cca54b04aa6c465c2248288b.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 10
  • l_df866633501b407580636ea61a7196f2.jpg
    l_df866633501b407580636ea61a7196f2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 10
Here's a few pics of my 10 year old sheltie. Lady. She passed away in January (got smashed by a truck). Best dog in the world hands down. I miss her terribly.

Damn, sorry bout your loss. I understand, had to put down my Black lab after 14 years of loyal friendship. Harsh..

Nice fine looking friends everyone has posted

Riley & Duke in the early days. Duke by himself, more recent.

Attachments

• S7300385.jpg
    S7300385.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 23
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 26

I grew up with nothing but Goldens in the family. This is the first time in the 40 years that I have been alive that there is not one in the family. Will get one within the next 5 years, but right now it is just not viable.

Oh, and running is good, someone needs to chase down the lacrosse ball when I throw it!!...............Shelby won't chase anything bigger than a grape.:biglaugh:

I grew up with nothing but Goldens in the family. This is the first time in the 40 years that I have been alive that there is not one in the family. Will get one within the next 5 years, but right now it is just not viable.

Oh, and running is good, someone needs to chase down the lacrosse ball when I throw it!!...............Shelby won't chase anything bigger than a grape.:biglaugh:

What exactly is Shelby...other than just cute as all heck?

What exactly is Shelby...other than just cute as all heck?

she is a Sugar-Glider. Basically an Australian flying squirrel, except they are a marsupial so more closely related to a kangaroo or possum than a squirrel.

images

Here is my best buddy Leo (a.k.a. 'Woofy').

At Christmas Time this two-and half year old weighed in at 40+ kgs and looked strong as.

We buried him on the 28th of February after his congenital heart defect (which we new about from the time he was a puppy) deteriorated into stage three congestive cardiac failure.

He worked with me on every job I did on the V-max.

I am gutted. Really miss this boy so much.

Attachments

• P1020728.jpg
    P1020728.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 17

At Christmas Time this two-and half year old weighed in at 40+ kgs and looked strong as.

We buried him on the 28th of February after his congenital heart defect (which we new about from the time he was a puppy) deteriorated into stage three congestive cardiac failure.

sorry gleno, that is gutt wrenching, this is like losing a child, ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN. DAVE

This is Daisy, a few are the first week we got her and the other is more recent.

Attachments

• 100_0496.jpg
    100_0496.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 5-20-2006 012.jpg
    5-20-2006 012.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 100_0585.jpg
    100_0585.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 19

Sorry to hear that Gleno.
Leo looks just like marley,
Did you see that movie or read the book?
If you didn't your probably better off that you don't,cause it's sad at the end and will remind you of Woofy. :sad2:

Sorry to hear that Gleno.
Leo looks just like marley,
Did you see that movie or read the book?
If you didn't your probably better off that you don't,cause it's sad at the end and will remind you of Woofy. :sad2:

that is a damn good book bill, i bought one for all my friends that are dog lovers, thats the bad part it's going to happen, i worry as much about my doggy being happy as i do my kids, next to father and daughter, you can't get much closer than a man and a good dog.

The first is of Sophia Maria giving me kisses.

The second is Madison Renee trying not to eat Sophie for chewing Maddie's chewy.

Attachments

• Sophie giving Daddy kisses.jpg
    Sophie giving Daddy kisses.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Sophie 030.jpg
    Sophie 030.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 33
Back