Post Your Pet Pic Here.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Abby is an incredible mouser, she treed this one the other day, she finds them everywhere, in pipes,under wood,in lawn mowers, she'll pull a mole up from under a foot of snow,this dog is unreal at finding rodents!

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 21
  • photo (4).jpg
    photo (4).jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 20
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 21
I start the max out in the garage, the whole house shakes! Pictures fall off the walls! And i find the cats like this!

u8upyruj.jpg

me2e5yqy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Here are my Boys. 3 Timber Wolves and 2 Tundra Wolves. They are incredible animals. The Alpha Male is the darkest-colored Timber. These pics were from about 3 years ago when he was still a pup and weighed in at about 180lbs. Now, he's about 220! Thats my dad there in the pic. Just for a frame of reference, he's 6' tall and 225lbs.

Attachments

• Photo0034.jpg
    Photo0034.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo0022.jpg
    Photo0022.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 26
Here are my Boys. 3 Timber Wolves and 2 Tundra Wolves. They are incredible animals. The Alpha Male is the darkest-colored Timber. These pics were from about 3 years ago when he was still a pup and weighed in at about 180lbs. Now, he's about 220! Thats my dad there in the pic. Just for a frame of reference, he's 6' tall and 225lbs.

Aren't they potentially dangerous? Wild animals are never fully tamed, right? :ummm:

Well here`s BURN
My 5 years old FLAT COATED RETREIVER

95 pounds but verry slim, he is verry tall
5foot 2inches when on two legs

never been kiked, brain free from terror,

Attachments

• myburn.JPG
    myburn.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 13
Aren't they potentially dangerous? Wild animals are never fully tamed, right? :ummm:

I guess, you could consider them potentially dangerous wild animals. However, they were raised by me from birth. They see me as the oldest wolf of the pack and their pack instincts are not something they would go against. That being said, there are some things that you just don't f*ck with. Like a female in heat. If there is a female in heat in the pack, just steer clear. Any male animal gets crazy over some vah-jay-jay. Another one of the strongest pack instincts is the established "pecking order." The eldest comes first for everything especially food mostly because the eldest is usually the best hunter and provides for the rest of the pack. Fortunately, these guys have never gone without food, so they are not food aggressive and do not fight over it. In 15 years of dealing with these animals I have never had a negative experience with any of my animals. You just have to be smart and never push the limits. Although they behave something like dogs, the definitely are not!

my boy Odin, husky/lab. the best pet ever. period. 6 years old and only wants to kick back and hang out. he means a tremendous amount to me...

great pics everyone, all proud owners!

peace,
evan...

Attachments

• IMG_4026.jpg
    IMG_4026.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4036.jpg
    IMG_4036.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 21
  • odin 005.jpg
    odin 005.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 19
  • odin 015.jpg
    odin 015.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 18
Remi (left) Reba (right) Many a mouse/mole/monk has come to a bad end because of these two. Really not sure who the better hunter is....I refer to them as Sako & Venzetti....they prowl around together all the time....causing fear and death where ever they go! :biglaugh:

Attachments

• 100_3001.jpg
    100_3001.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 31
Here he is. His name is chuck. LOL :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: sorry chuck i just couldent help myself. Chuck the michigan monkey hooligan aka 2FEAR. Our Michigan pet and he dont play well with other's. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:..........MIKE

2005vmaxmodmonkey.jpg

Here he is. His name is chuck. LOL :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: sorry chuck i just couldent help myself. Chuck the michigan monkey hooligan aka 2FEAR. Our Michigan pet and he dont play well with other's. :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:..........MIKE

2005vmaxmodmonkey.jpg

Is that the absolute.....? 2FEAR is the M/M hisself?? :ummm:

Is this miserable primates identity finally been revealed? :confused2:

Hahaha-dream on suckka! He's just a poser wanna-be!

There's but one of me and I'm always here, and always watching!!

MM still lives ! I think the mod monkey is partial to the gen I , but I guess that's to be expected from the evolutionly challenged , nice to hear your still dragging around those knuckles , don't be such a stranger !

Not the mod monkey. Hes the michigan hooligan monkey.

2005vmaxmodmonkey.jpg

fantastick i realy love it:clapping:

What people forget is Chuck has a twin brother, Buck. He'll show up, here and there, but only seems to stick around for 9 or 10 seconds.

geniimodmonkey.jpg

Back