Pulled the trigger...

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FootNote

Reaction score
So got off the phone with Mark a bit ago and I pulled the trigger.

Not quite on the way yet, but soon to be on the way a 4-2 Black ceramic 14" can with 2.25" baffles. I got to say I really had no idea what size I wanted till I saw 4gasm's youtube video and then I was sold. :D

:punk::clapping::punk::clapping::punk::clapping:

Not quite on the way yet, but soon to be on the way a 4-2 Black ceramic 14" can with 2.25" baffles. I got to say I really had no idea what size I wanted till I saw 4gasm's youtube video and then I was sold. :D

Excellent choice!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll be well pleased with your purchase!
I remember my short 15 minute conversation with Mark as we discussed what I wanted back in early April 2009. I just had a sound check and it ended up @ 112 db. (SS pipes with 12" cans/ 2.25" openings)

Chris's bike does sound good! I switched from Holeshot to a Kerker system last year and I'm really happy with it........But after hearing Chris's video I was wanting the Mark's system too.:eusa_dance:

Damn it Chris!!

Redbone sounded really good on the garage burnout video too!!

Latest posts

Back