Pulling out quotes.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
I don't have any problem with quoting out a whole post, but I can't figure out how to pull out a sentence out of a post. Tried a search and thought I tried about every combo of qlicking the little quote button and highlighting the sentences.:ummm:

Just pull in the entire quote, then manually delete the portion(s) you don't want to repeat in your edit window.

I've done that in the past, but I thought there was a better way. Thanks

None I'm aware of. And of course, if you wanna quote multiple posts at the same time, you just hit all their respective quotation emblems before selecting the final one you want by hitting it's 'quote' button.

I havent ever done this on THIS forum, never been a need to, but I think its funny, changing what a person said like if theyre being a crybaby or an idiot.

Blah blah blah

The easiest way to pull out a specific quote out of an entire post (in my opinion) is to highlight with your mouse what you wish to quote, then hold control+x. it will cut it out. Then highlight everything between
and [/ QUOTE] press backspace, then in the small space between the remaining ][ place your cursor and hit control+v to paste in the previously selected snippit of text you wish to quote.

None I'm aware of. And of course, if you wanna quote multiple posts at the same time, you just hit all their respective quotation emblems before selecting the final one you want by hitting it's 'quote' button.
Also you can choose to do a new reply, which would include all the posts that you hit the "quotation emblems" on. Works both ways.

Latest posts

Back