quick question about VMOA

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markmax

Reaction score
I signed up for VMOA and payed the dues about a week ago. The page said it might take up to a week or so to get registered.
How long did it take others to get signed up and what do you think about VMOA?

Thanks
Mark

Getting the website updated and keeping it up to date is a slow process. Just check out the Events page. I know that it's in the process of being rewritten, so looking forward to it.

As for the VMOA, love it. You get tons of discounts and going to an event makes all worth while.

Where are you located Mark?

Took about 2 weeks back when I signed up. I haven't had much chance to use the discounts yet, but I figure I will over this coming winter.

Where are you located Mark?[/QUOTE]

I'm in Albuquerque NM. I hear there is a Vmax club here but I can't find any info about them though.

Some of my best freinds that I have now I met throu8gh the vmoa.I have restored two yamahas now in two years with my discount from university motors I have saved a ton of money.Well worth the 25-30 bucks!

Right up there with the shop manual, joining the VMOA is probably the best Vmax investment I've made. I save well over the $25/yr with the vendor discounts. I've also met a lot of great people thru the association!

the VMOA is ok. But I dont think its as great as most here do. I think it could be alot better than it is, but as it is its not so bad.

Took about a month for my stuff to show on the website, I probably got my letter in 3 weeks

Latest posts

Back