Raced my 94 again last night, more progress.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's strange? I have good service at my place, I'll try giving you a shout again tomorrow Tom... heading out for the evening now.

Nice vids!...........Thanks for posting, I'll be on the Travers ride tomorrow all day, I'll try you again tomorrow evening..........................Tom.

Thanks guys, I wouldn't be running as good as I am without the great advice I've gotten on here! Sean has been a big help and all you guys make this site a wealth of information!

Hey srk, I tried your number again with same results, I may have gotten it wrong from the voicemail, if you want why don't you send it to me in a PM and I'll give it another shot...................Tom.

I just called milan dragway and test tune is on 9-18 -11 10-2-11 10-16-11 10-23-11 10-30-11 from 9am to 6pm $25 to test. Let me know who wants to go and what date. Im thinking 9-18-11.

Well I raced again tonight, went 11.40's at 116mph, thinkin the Shinko is done though! LOL I was getting a little tire spin towards the end of the night, air temp was much better tonight but air quality still sucked cause it was really humid but only about 74 degrees. If the air temp was to be in the mid to low 60's and I had a fresh tire I'm sure I could get it to go into the 30's but its not gonna happen this year. All in all not too bad for me still weighing 293 in my gear! :)

Latest posts

Back