Rain - the Beatles tribute band.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
This one's a no brainer... If you're a Beatle fan, and these guys come to your town, GO! I don't buy into hype very often - but these guys are even more amazing than the online posts, and newspaper articles describe them!

Musically, vocally, and visually - this is the closest you'll ever get to understanding what the whole Beatlemania thing was, unless you have a time machine!

This one's a no brainer... If you're a Beatle fan, and these guys come to your town, GO! I don't buy into hype very often - but these guys are even more amazing than the online posts, and newspaper articles describe them!

Musically, vocally, and visually - this is the closest you'll ever get to understanding what the whole Beatlemania thing was, unless you have a time machine!

They have been together for a long time, I remember as a kid watching a show on cable that was nothing but impersonators and they were all spot on. They had the ed sullivan impersonator introduce them.

Yeah, they still do the Ed Sullivan bit. I found out today that about 6 folks from work went to the show over the 2 days they were here. All were amazed, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Back