Rand Paul

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ouchez

Reaction score
Three cheers for Rand Paul!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Standing up to the tyrant Barack Hussein Obama. Maybe there is a new leader, leaders,, on the horizon who revere OUR Constitution and will take this country back.

O

He's gotten a lot of positive feed back, except for the old republican guys. They went out for dinner with B.O. :damn angry:

Maybe there's hope for the future...I was all in for his father but I think his age was a factor for some people . Rand has his fathers values and his age will bring a new generation into his camp . Maybe we can take this country back down the road...:confused2:

Until we can all get together behind the leadership in one direction, nothing is likely to positively effect our current political path.
I applaud Rand Paul for his stand and that he actually got a simple and unclouded by lawyer babble answer. "NO.":worthy::clapping:

Small pieces like this make up a bigger picture...

Anyone have any idea why John McCain got up and snubbed him like he did? I don't remember exactly what he said , but it was definately a snub, as the news reported it....

John sees Rand taking the question to (what John believes) is an illogical extreme. John has stated that by insisting as Rand has, Rand has equated the most extreme possiable outcome as most likely outcome. And therefor 'brought the conversation to a infitile level' (I'm paraphrasing.)

Anyone have any idea why John McCain got up and snubbed him like he did? I don't remember exactly what he said , but it was definately a snub, as the news reported it....

Whatever he said, I'm sure it was a piece of truth, and that would be why McShame snubbed him.

Back