Random thoughts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There has been a lot on my mind lately & It seems I have a non stop loss of losing friends & family lately. I hate to get to deep but I hope & want every one to realize how long things can last or how quick things can end.

This forum is like family to me & I have been very fortunate to meet a lot of people off here in person. I really appreciate the people I have met here & the ones I have talked to numerous times that feel like old friends & the help they have given me. I am not good with words but found some stuff that suited things well so I am putting them here. & hope every one realizes life is not a given. I did not write this but it fits well.

Do you believe there are accidents in life ? All things in life happen for a reason. All of the people you meet along the way will play a part in our lives some big some small some will make us cry, some will hurt us, some will betray us but this only serves to make us stronger . Some will teach us valuable life lessons that will turn us into a better stronger stronger person.

Sorry just from thoughts & hopefully other people have random thoughts to share:biglaugh:

Love ya my brother , " in life , there are no coincidences " Keep your chin up and always press forward. ( You never know who might be gaining on ya. )

Rollie :clapping::clapping::clapping:

God is great, beer is good , and people are crazy.(trust me I know) Thanks for your thoughts kyle,and it is true that everything happens for a reason,but are any of us wise enough to figure it out.......................I doubt it.

I always try to live good and do right by people, if I manage to touch a few lives along the way then my time here was not in vain...................Tom.

I always say live today like your dying tomorrow. You never know what tomorrow will bring. Life's short. I have also met some wonderful people from this site that I talk to on a daily basis. Kyle you are one of them and I thank you and the others I have grown fond of for being my friend.

Life seems a lot like an Arcade Video Game at times. There's good and bad people in the game and at the controls. Some days are good and most are totally FU. The friends I can actually trust to be there when I need them are few. I associate with a lot of "Players" in this life and most only care about personal gain. When I've been in a position that others were envious of, I perceive having many friends. When I'm down and in need of support, that number crashes. Many of the best people I've ever known are here on this forum and a number of you have proven that when I'm having troubles.

Kyle, You and Christine are 2 of the most wonderful people that Mary and I know. Just being around the 2 of you makes us believe that there is still hope in a world that's headed for the crapper. In the time I've known you you've touched thousands of lives in a positive way.

Others of us are here for you when you're down. We Love you as much as a Brother.

Dave

God is great, beer is good , and people are crazy.(trust me I know) Thanks for your thoughts kyle,and it is true that everything happens for a reason,but are any of us wise enough to figure it out.......................I doubt it.
I have to admit. I have figured out some of the reasons but definitely have not been wise enough to figure out all of them. I love the Billy Currington song its deffinately true.

I always try to live good and do right by people, if I manage to touch a few lives along the way then my time here was not in vain...................Tom.
Well said Tom! I have always wondered why it seems God chooses to take the good ones. We will all have to answer for our deeds in the end, which is why I always try to live life to the fullest and treat people the way I would like to be treated.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin~

In the final analysis, the questions of why bad things happen to good people transmutes itself into some very different questions, no longer asking why something happened, but asking how we will respond, what we intend to do now that it happened.

The most satisfying thing in life is to have been able to give a large part of one's self to others.

Just some of my favourite quotes that I thought I would share.

Last edited:
I definetly can relate Kyle, I've lost a lot of friends, and even Family. I even had to deal with my oldest being born when I was in the labor room we could see life flight coming in and I said to my then wife "isn't it a shame someone has to die so our son can be born" here it turned out to be my Dad on the helicopter after he fell off my grandfathers farmall tractor and went under the brush hog! That was June 10th 1984 So about an hour after my dad died my son was born. So, yea, I've been through alot of loss but I just try to stay positive and remember what my brother told me just days before he was killed by a drunk driver. He said " Live everyday as though its your last, cause one day you'll be right" My family kinda drifted apart since all that and now that me and Autum both lost both parents we have no more family per say except the friends that are close enough to be considered family. Stay strong, I'm sure they'll all be waiting for us all when our time comes. Ed✨

Too me it's like losing a piece of yourself.The experinces and the adventers,The friend or family that was there is now gone.The ones who you could talk too,And seemed to say just the right thing.It's a terrible loss,And the peace and love is fleeding,And they will be forever missed,And never replaced,Becuase you would have never abandon them in life and cant abandon them in death,Hold strong to the memories the belifes.The love.They touched you in a way that youll never forget,And helped make you who you are today.That's why you love and share and care about those around you,And some of us on here too!God bless you my good hearted friend!

I definetly can relate Kyle, I've lost a lot of friends, and even Family. I even had to deal with my oldest being born when I was in the labor room we could see life flight coming in and I said to my then wife "isn't it a shame someone has to die so our son can be born" here it turned out to be my Dad on the helicopter after he fell off my grandfathers farmall tractor and went under the brush hog! That was June 10th 1984 So about an hour after my dad died my son was born. So, yea, I've been through alot of loss but I just try to stay positive and remember what my brother told me just days before he was killed by a drunk driver. He said " Live everyday as though its your last, cause one day you'll be right" My family kinda drifted apart since all that and now that me and Autum both lost both parents we have no more family per say except the friends that are close enough to be considered family. Stay strong, I'm sure they'll all be waiting for us all when our time comes. Ed✨
You have definitely had your far share of rough times. I believe all them tough times make us stronger in the end.

You have definitely had your far share of rough times. I believe all them tough times make us stronger in the end.

Yea I do believe that but always kinda concerned what I'm gonna need so much strength for. But, I'm sure I'll find out someday.

Back