Raptor Shift light Deal!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
http://raptorperformance.com

I have found a vendor selling these shift lights in single or dual mode at a very low price.

Single mode - $90 FREE SHIPPING

Dual mode - $110 FREE SHIPPING

I haven't found anyone to touch this price. The next closest is COO single modes for $100 to $120 + shipping (approx $12).

I am checking to see if I can get any better prices being we are a very larger bike group. Please let me know if your interested in one and I will make sure to follow up once I hear back with more details and possible better pricing.

Ok, I just heard back from the vendor. Here is the deal.

Mark at Kentucky Speed KYSpeed.com will allow anyone that calls stating they are from the vmaxforum.net will get an additional $5 off making prices as follows:

Single Mode - $85 FREE SHIPPING

Dual Mode - $105 FREE SHIPPING

Mark at Kentucky Speed can be reached at 606-422-8502

Thats a very nice price. I like mine, install was a breeze, and it works well. Set the dip switches as you need and silicone(wish they had a rubber plug) the hole closed to keep the rain out, and your good to go.

My Raptor got wet through the LED Cluster, not the dip switch hole, I had it sealed up and taped. You need to keep a cap over the cluster too, they make 'em red for regular shift lights that will fit, or sometimes special communications cables will ship with these red caps if you can lay your hands on those.

I only have two LEDs on my cluster working now.:bang head:

Latest posts

Back