Rearset adapters?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnpclynch

Reaction score
Has anybody ever made such a thing?
There are lots of adapters out there for brake calipers and the like, and lots of different types of sportbike rearsets.
Why not make a set of adapters for a set of YZF600 rearsets?
a20791513a7df1ce666d0f_m.JPG

Nothing outrageous, down one inch and back 2???

Go on eBay and pick yourself up a set of second hand rearsets, buy/build two adapters and then just bolt them on :confused2: it should be an easy way to save $$$

I'm always angry when I compare the price of the rearsets for other bike and vmax. It's easily half the price or even less.
An adapter will be sweet.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I'll be keeping an eye out for a cheap set to do a mockup over the next few weeks, I can't see too much difficulty in making up a simple L bracket... yet :rofl_200:

Ideal candidates will have a vertical master and a short reach to the bolts
a good example of this is the GSXR-1000 (they usually cost a bit more though)
$(KGrHqZ,!oQFG)SRo5rOBRuduic0,w~~60_12.JPG

Wow, #2 is right along the lines I was thinking of, except I'll put on a sports set instead of reusing stock parts

228a.jpg

Yeah it is 2 brackets on that side and one on the clutch side. I'm just wondering why they had to change the clutch pedal.

I didn't check how much they sell it but I'm sure it costs one arm already.

Yeah it is 2 brackets on that side and one on the clutch side. I'm just wondering why they had to change the clutch pedal.

I didn't check how much they sell it but I'm sure it costs one arm already.

An arm for the left side and a leg for the right :rofl_200:

I just bought a set of FZS600 Fazer rearsets cheap from a breakers up the road, nice and tidy... Shouldn't be long now

An arm for the left side and a leg for the right :rofl_200:

I just bought a set of FZS600 Fazer rearsets cheap from a breakers up the road, nice and tidy... Shouldn't be long now

Hey john, keep a template just in case :)

Back