Rebuilt Carbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnr6874

Reaction score
I just want to give a big shout-out to Dannymax for doing a freaking awesome job on my carbs!!! Got them back yesterday and installed them today and didn't even have to adjust them. Cycled the key a few times to get fuel to the carbs and hit the started and she fired right off! :punk: WITHOUT even having to choke it! Thanks Danny!!! You are the man on these carburetors!!!:band:

Same here, I sent my carbs to him and I think it was maybe 3 days later he was through. I sent my phone number so he could call if he found any major issues and he called and told me he got them on the test bike he has set up. He let me hear them running on the test bike over the phone. I checked the sync and made a small adjustment for my engine and no more carb problems. Oh, I think I could have sold them as NOS on Ebay, they were so clean.

Thanks guys! :worthy:

Richard, maybe you could post that video of your bike running and some info on those great sounding pipes you have.

Ok everyone, here's the video of my Vmax I promised. Hope you all like it, but if you don't, it doesn't matter. It's my bike anyways! Lol!!! J/K :rofl_200:

http://youtu.be/g0i2HWcpThY?t=1m35s

I don't know how to post the video itself on here, but here is the link to my Youtube video of it!

Latest posts

Back