Red 7mm spark plug wire?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heretic

Reaction score
I have been looking at the ebay listing for the red V-Max spark plugs wires for awhile and decided to make my own. I purchased 4 NGK spark plug ends from a local motorcycle shop, but cannot find any 7mm red spark plug wire to buy by the foot. There were a couple finda on Google, but mostly solid core or model specific ones that cost a lot. Anyone out there have a connection to get this type of wire by the foot?

I have been looking at the ebay listing for the red V-Max spark plugs wires for awhile and decided to make my own. I purchased 4 NGK spark plug ends from a local motorcycle shop, but cannot find any 7mm red spark plug wire to buy by the foot. There were a couple finda on Google, but mostly solid core or model specific ones that cost a lot. Anyone out there have a connection to get this type of wire by the foot?

The same place as you bought your NGK caps NGK also sells 7MM wire in different colors red blue yellow black

http://www.mpsracing.com/products/Dyna/ig01be.asp

Latest posts

Back