Redbone Pics are up.......FINALLY!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redbone

Reaction score
I finally got off my A$$ and got some pictures taken. :thumbs up: I put some up in the garage and a few more in the gallery. Let me know what ya think!:confused2: Here's a couple to start off:
picture.php

Attachments

• IMG_2783.jpg
    IMG_2783.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2754.jpg
    IMG_2754.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Very nice ,....I was thinkin to do the same thing awhile back.
RazoR.....in silver to match the stripes I was going to put on the tank.
Put on hold for now till I get tired of the yellow.

Very nice, I like the personalized seat. :punk: I looked at the pictures in your photo album, and that's a pretty nice house you live in, complete with a lighthouse! :biglaugh:

Very nice, I like the personalized seat. :punk: I looked at the pictures in your photo album, and that's a pretty nice house you live in, complete with a lighthouse! :biglaugh:
I have to thank Sean for the awesomely more comfortable seat that he made for me! I get a lot of compliments on it for sure! :punk:
As for the house, I keep making payments on it every payday but they won't let me move in! :confused2:

Looks damn good RB.

Not as good as the ladies in your sig and avatar but good none the less...:biglaugh:

Hey Brian, bike is looking good - nice work so far. As you can see, I wrote so far - because I know you have the mod bug and more is to come.

Great job!

Mike

Thanks guys for the comments! I did install EBC HH front brake pads and they are wwwaaayyy 'mo bettah!
I am planning on another round of mods this winter to include R1 calipers/rotors/mc, SS lines, Mark's SS exhaust and Sean's carb kit. Probably some bling too!:biglaugh:
(Not to worry Mark, I'm not going to take your exhaust, just going to get one like yours. :thumbs up:)

Yep, 6 piston busa calipers and R1 rotors plus a certain set of adapters! Killer braking power. Add stainless lines and FJR masters and you're ready for stoppies (actually the tire slides!).

Sean

Yep, 6 piston busa calipers and R1 rotors plus a certain set of adapters! Killer braking power. Add stainless lines and FJR masters and you're ready for stoppies (actually the tire slides!).

Sean
ERR, well maybe busa calipers then!:punk:
..... Yo yo yo, that be the haps, when Sean recomends, I listens fo sho'!
:hmmm:

Looks Great ! Man I love the musle seat. I just haven't been able to pull the trigger on it. Is the comfort on the rump-roast night & day?
I'll probably wait until my ass bones blow through my skin before I order mine, I'm stubborn (stupid) that way.
Ridin good in the UP? Been pissn a lot of rain down here.

Looks Great ! Man I love the musle seat. I just haven't been able to pull the trigger on it. Is the comfort on the rump-roast night & day?
I'll probably wait until my ass bones blow through my skin before I order mine, I'm stubborn (stupid) that way.
Ridin good in the UP? Been pissn a lot of rain down here.
Rain in the U.P.? I haven't seen any rain...... well maybe a it has been raining some....:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 1171727620490.jpg
    1171727620490.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 36
Back