removable back rest questions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65fury

Reaction score
Hey guys, on my new vmax i got a back rest, but im not to keen on the look so i unbolted the backrest part..... but now it also looks kinda funny without it. Does anyone make a grab handle that bolts in place of the backrest piece?

Thanks jason

search the forum for "virago grab rail". You will have to trim the ends but it'll fit otherwise. I think I have pics in my album. Some guys have done it and have pics of it installed. I think there may be one for sale in the vmf market

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Check this out, he has pics......

I have a oem backrest with rack and a virago grab bar i want to sell. I will take $375 plus shipping for the set. Or if someone wants to buy the backrest only i will sell it for $275 I wont sell the rack and the virago grab bar unless the backrest sell's first. All in great shape and you can see them on my album. Thanks..........Mike
OEM backrest

Check this out, he has pics......

I have a oem backrest with rack and a virago grab bar i want to sell. I will take $375 plus shipping for the set. Or if someone wants to buy the backrest only i will sell it for $275 I wont sell the rack and the virago grab bar unless the backrest sell's first. All in great shape and you can see them on my album. Thanks..........Mike
OEM backrest

I think mike sold the back rest, so the virago handle may be available now

here is mine in case u wanted to know what one looks
http://www.vmaxforum.net/showthread.php?p=249567

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

hmmm i was hoping for something smaller and sleeker?? :ummm: Maybe ill dig into my fabbing skills and create something to bolt on.. Thanks though!!

jason

Another option....
Sell your stock back rest and get the HAC removable back rest, it's nice and slim and looks great. I sold my stock back rest on Ebay for $350 and bought the HAC back rest new for $300.

Another option....
Sell your stock back rest and get the HAC removable back rest, it's nice and slim and looks great. I sold my stock back rest on Ebay for $350 and bought the HAC back rest new for $300.

He will need the original grab rail for the HAC to work. Also, it won't work with a Corbin seat without mods to the seat. Don't know if he has either, just for info.

Back